Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
clap

Poor Timmy.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
LOL, Mary! Would that eager fan of Timmy's by any chance be your Miss Muse, on her way to making herself Mrs Muse Timmy? dizzy

Ann

LabRat Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I didn't quite get the ninja bit
I don't know if it's what Mary was thinking of - it probably wasn't goofy - but a long, long time ago, many moons past, we had a thread here on the boards about Muses. I seem to have a very vague recollection that I sent ninjas out to kidnap Timmy at one point during that conversation. But the details are hazy.

I suspect this is co-incidence and Mary had something else entirely in mind though because it was very long ago and I'd be surprised if she'd remembered that reference.

I do remember that thread was a lot of fun though. Wonder if I can find the link to it...

Aha - here it is. Worth reading just for the sheer insanity of it. LOL! Course, it's all CC's fault. She should have known better than to start a thread entitled 'Does This Sound Crazy...'. laugh

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
ROTFLOL, Labby! Thanks a billion for that thread. Thanks for making me see who Timmy really is, too! rotflol rotflol rotflol

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
rotflol Mary. Nice one! I'm flattered.

But, hmm... Unusual clothing, taking over the story, trying to marry the main character, sent in for author wish fulfillment... I had no idea your muse was Mary Sue.

(Oh boy. I hope this doesn't set back Ann's recovery...)

Unfortunately, it seems that my muse (who happens to share a name with a character in a certain story) is missing. I'm not sure what happened to him. It's rather distressing.

I tried sending his old pal Lassie after him, but she was tied up in therapy. Something about gender identity issues and a feeling that she's been reincarnated within her own (admittedly unusually long) lifetime.

So... sorry, but it doesn't look like I'll be writing anything for a while.

Anyway... Lab, I remember the ninja incident. laugh Gonna have to reread that thread soon. Thanks for bringing it back up!

Fun story, Mary. And good try! wink

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
I haven't read The Inside Scoop either, but this was lots of fun!!

I think this must be setting a new standard on nagging laugh

See ya,
AnnaBtG. laugh

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Mary

ROTFL!! smile1

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Thanks, guys, for the feedback. hyper

Paul-Kun, Hidoi! whinging

How can you be so mean as to not write a sequel?! Or just another story in the same vein? mecry

Very well then, if you won't write a sequel, I demand compensation! wildguy

And none of this business about Timmy being missing; I think I just saw him running down the street being chased by two elvis-impersonators riding an elephant...

~•~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

goofy

MAF thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard