Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: LabRat A Double Scoop, Please - Comments - 02/14/06 09:35 AM
clap

Poor Timmy.

LabRat smile
Posted By: TOC Re: A Double Scoop, Please - Comments - 02/14/06 10:54 AM
LOL, Mary! Would that eager fan of Timmy's by any chance be your Miss Muse, on her way to making herself Mrs Muse Timmy? dizzy

Ann
Posted By: LabRat Re: A Double Scoop, Please - Comments - 02/14/06 12:11 PM
I didn't quite get the ninja bit
I don't know if it's what Mary was thinking of - it probably wasn't goofy - but a long, long time ago, many moons past, we had a thread here on the boards about Muses. I seem to have a very vague recollection that I sent ninjas out to kidnap Timmy at one point during that conversation. But the details are hazy.

I suspect this is co-incidence and Mary had something else entirely in mind though because it was very long ago and I'd be surprised if she'd remembered that reference.

I do remember that thread was a lot of fun though. Wonder if I can find the link to it...

Aha - here it is. Worth reading just for the sheer insanity of it. LOL! Course, it's all CC's fault. She should have known better than to start a thread entitled 'Does This Sound Crazy...'. laugh

LabRat smile
Posted By: TOC Re: A Double Scoop, Please - Comments - 02/15/06 12:13 AM
ROTFLOL, Labby! Thanks a billion for that thread. Thanks for making me see who Timmy really is, too! rotflol rotflol rotflol

Ann
Posted By: HatMan Re: A Double Scoop, Please - Comments - 02/15/06 10:50 AM
rotflol Mary. Nice one! I'm flattered.

But, hmm... Unusual clothing, taking over the story, trying to marry the main character, sent in for author wish fulfillment... I had no idea your muse was Mary Sue.

(Oh boy. I hope this doesn't set back Ann's recovery...)

Unfortunately, it seems that my muse (who happens to share a name with a character in a certain story) is missing. I'm not sure what happened to him. It's rather distressing.

I tried sending his old pal Lassie after him, but she was tied up in therapy. Something about gender identity issues and a feeling that she's been reincarnated within her own (admittedly unusually long) lifetime.

So... sorry, but it doesn't look like I'll be writing anything for a while.

Anyway... Lab, I remember the ninja incident. laugh Gonna have to reread that thread soon. Thanks for bringing it back up!

Fun story, Mary. And good try! wink

Paul
I haven't read The Inside Scoop either, but this was lots of fun!!

I think this must be setting a new standard on nagging laugh

See ya,
AnnaBtG. laugh
Posted By: TriciaW Re: A Double Scoop, Please - Comments - 02/18/06 01:55 AM
Mary

ROTFL!! smile1

Tricia cool
Thanks, guys, for the feedback. hyper

Paul-Kun, Hidoi! whinging

How can you be so mean as to not write a sequel?! Or just another story in the same vein? mecry

Very well then, if you won't write a sequel, I demand compensation! wildguy

And none of this business about Timmy being missing; I think I just saw him running down the street being chased by two elvis-impersonators riding an elephant...
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: A Double Scoop, Please - Comments - 02/22/06 08:18 PM
Hi,

goofy

MAF thumbsup
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards