Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#27610 01/31/06 06:08 PM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Wow loislane the story is getting better by the minute i was like S@#$% i can't wait until you put it in the achives.

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
Kerth
Kerth
Cliffhanger! It was nice of Clark to reveal his secret to Lois rather than just leaving her in her tears, but that means he's not around to control her reaction. What will her emotional state drive her to do? What's going to go through her head now that she knows the truth? I'll be looking for part 3 to find out! cool Susan

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
... before I go I'll change...
eek Saaaweeeeeeeeeet revelation!!! thumbsup Unique and QUITE enjoyable!!

So much emotion packed in here. MORE SOON PLEASE!!

~NICOLE smile

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Like Nicole said.... What a revelation! Wow! Unique, that's right. Has Clark ever revealed his secret to Lois this way before? Don't think so, and yet it seems like such an obvious thing to do. To prove beyond a doubt why he has to go when he has to go, that it's never because he is running away from her, and that he really trusts her. Way to go, Clark, and don't blow your top now, Lois...

Yes, let's see more of your story soon, please, Kelly!

Ann

Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh no you did not just leave us hanging here! That was cruel and this is a great story. My God, that letter had me needing kleenex. It was so sweet. I'm so glad that Clark told Lois the truth before he lost his nerves. This makes for an exciting next part. cat

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Kelly

I've just read the first two parts of this. smile

Lois's letter is beautifully written. smile1

Tricia cool

Merriwether
Merriwether
I get my new computer and then bam my huband's ten year old monitor decides to die. I went through the beginnings of a horrible LnC withdrawl.

I just got a new one this afternoon (old and refurbished was all I could afford - whoa $94 plus tx smile ) and I quickly zoomed here and found this awesome little puppy.

WHAT CLIFFHANGER! GET BACK HERE!

party

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Wow loislane the story is getting better by the minute i was like S@#$% i can't wait until you put it in the achives.
Thanks lovesuper, sometimes writing this felt like S@#$% but it is nice to see that in a possitive contex smile

Cliffhanger! It was nice of Clark to reveal his secret to Lois rather than just leaving her in her tears, but that means he's not around to control her reaction.
Ah what will it drive a woman in love to do? laugh

Saaaweeeeeeeeeet revelation!!! Unique and QUITE enjoyable!!
Thanks Nicole! smile

Oh no you did not just leave us hanging here! That was cruel and this is a great story. My God, that letter had me needing kleenex.
Thank you so much! Sorry I got ya choked up but I am glad to hear you are liking it smile

Like Nicole said.... What a revelation! Wow! Unique, that's right. Has Clark ever revealed his secret to Lois this way before? Don't think so, and yet it seems like such an obvious thing to do. To prove beyond a doubt why he has to go when he has to go, that it's never because he is running away from her, and that he really trusts her.
I am glad Ann you enjoyed it. Actually I really don't know if Clark in other stories has told Lois like this before. I think I wrote it this way because I was always upset he never just said it and he always let everything else get in the way. Ah love, but hey it makes for a great story wink

Lois and Clark's emotions are superbly portrayed. I love the revelation. So spontaneous and original!
Thats soooo awesome to hear! Thank you for reading! smile

WHAT CLIFFHANGER! GET BACK HERE!
No problem Roo, off to post part three now before the mob comes after me wink

Again thanks for the comments and for those who read and don't comment, I know you are there and thank you smile

~Lois Lane Wanna Be

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is."
~Mary Anne Radmacher
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. notworthy

“Leave and see what happens Kent.” Lois growled. She had gone from touched to angry in about four seconds flat.

“Lois I have to but before I go, I’ll change.” Clark suddenly started to spin around and around until he was no longer dressed like Clark He was dressed exactly like…

“Superman? Clark…oh my God!”
jawdrop

More ASAP, please.

MAF :hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard