Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
A
Based on the poll of availability, the Kerth Ceremony will begin at 6 p.m. Central on Saturday, April 23. party

There is an IRC tutorial over in the How To forum. If you have other questions, please ask away!

Hope to see everyone there! We could also use more presenters...I doubt that everyone wants to listen to me the whole evening!

Let the countdown to the ceremony begin! party

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Very cool, thanks!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

N
Features Writer
Features Writer
N
Yay, thanks Amber smile see you all tomorrow

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Fun ceremony! Thanks to Amber and the Kerth Committee for all their hard work! Congratulations to all the winners!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
N
Features Writer
Features Writer
N
I agree with Virginia! The ceremony was great fun, big congrats to the K-Comm! And congratulations to all the winners and nominees!

It was wonderful to see so many people there, too smile

Feli

"It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating."- Simon Pegg
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Congrats again to all the winners and nominees! As I said in the chat, it was truly painful to have to vote for only one in each category this year.

Thank you K-Comm, for another wonderful ceremony!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
I'm joining in the chorus: Thanks to all who made the Kerth Ceremony possible -- writers, presenters, and those who worked behind the scenes.

My congratulations, too, to the winners and nominees.

Joy,
Lynn

Kerth
Kerth
Truly amazing. I am so grateful to this fandom and everyone who helps to keep my favorite tv show alive.

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Sorry I couldn't attend, but congratulations to all the winners!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
dance dance dance
clap clap clap

Really wish I could have been able to be with you all tonight--thought of the ceremony constantly, wondering what was happening and how everything was going.

And I have to say--a HUGE congratulations to all the winners and all the nominees! Wow!

And a HUGE Thank You to all the writers, all the betas, everyone that keep the Kerths running year to year, everyone behind the scenes working for this fandom, and all the amazing fans of L&C. You guys--all of you--are completely awesome! notworthy

I am truely blessed to have found this show, this fandom, and all of you wave...

Here's to another Super year!
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard