Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Beautiful story! thumbsup

Lois put her hand on Clark’s cheek as a tear fell from her eye, “Clark, I love you with all my heart.” In that instant Clark pulled Lois closer to him and pulled her into a passionate kiss as he threw the divorce papers in the fireplace, within seconds they are consumed by the fire never to be brought up again.
Beautiful! hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Features Writer
Features Writer
that was an wonderful and well written story. i enjoyed every bit of it. i haven't cried that much since reading too much is never enough. whinging
? is there anothor story about lois losing an baby? smile notworthy

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Terrific story!

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
Interesting dilemma that Lois and Clark have to work through. Each takes a different view of a shared tragedy.

One part that made reading this difficult was the switching of the tenses in the narrative. You began in the present tense and then throughout switched back and forth to the past tense. You must stick to one tense.

Lois stared at the ceiling as tears start to stream down her face, “I can’t.”
“Can’t or won’t?” Clark hisses as he fixes his tie in the mirror.
Generally, most fiction written in the third person pov is in the past tense otherwise as a writer you have to be very conscious of time.

This all comes with practice.

gerry

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
is there anothor story about lois losing an baby?
There is Valley of the Shadow by Carol M. It's a poignant story. This is the sequel to her other story First Night thumbsup

Andreia wink

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard