Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup Karen gave her CPR, Lois can still be revive.

"Daddy, no!" Emma's hand was yanked out of Walter's as she shot upward after her father, her flight tracked by Walter and Karen. Only Gracie's gaze remained fixed on her mother.
confused Did Emma flight after her father?

All of this took place in much less time than a single eye-blink. So the single pair of eyes which witnessed the scene on the ground, only saw the woman's body jerk violently as the lightning struck it, and then lie still.
wink OK, If all this electric term will bring Lois back to life. I'm in! thumbsup

More ASAP, please.

MAF clap

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
S
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
S
Why the girls can see thru rock and Superman can't?
Because he has no *reason* to look below the ground. Notice how quickly he found them once he knew they were there?

Karen gave her CPR, Lois can still be revive.
Ah, but wait until you read the complications in Chapter Fifteen...

Did Emma flight after her father?
Yes; she was afraid that he was leaving them. Her mother had just died, and that would leave her with *no one*...
whinging

S
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
S
I know that this is *really* old news; but some comments by Terry Leatherwood and others have really bothered me about Chapter Thirteen of this story, so I felt that I had to do something (hopefully really short and economical) to fix it. I hope I succeeded in changing its tone (the change is in bold .)

If you can't remember the story, here's the ToC entry for it.

-- Snave

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard