Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
You know, I really am running out of words to express my thanks for all the wonderful comments you guys are leaving me. Each time I read the folder for a new section I come away speechless and absolutely bowled over. I can't tell you how much it means to me that you're all still following the story and that you keep coming back with fantastic, insightful and very, very generous comments. Again, thank you. Words aren't enough, but they're all I have. goofy

Also, he is still concerned with his own position more than with Lois; he wasn't going to tell Superman anything about what he'd found out if Lois was going to be okay. Self-interested, as always.

As for the lead... will it pan out? Well, you'll just have to read on!

And, speaking of that... I guess it's time to post part 15.

Thanks again for reading! Hang on in there - we're getting closer to the end. Time's definitely running out for Lois... mecry

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Oh boy; I had just started reading part 15 and one of your first lines reminded me of something I *meant* to comment on in *this* section! So I came right over smile I hope it's not too late!!!

Okay, he wasn’t giving up on finding a solution, but she wasn’t either. She was just... preparing for contingencies. Couldn’t he see that?

She didn’t say that, instead just shrugging and looking away.

His mouth compressed. “Here’s your rolodex.” Putting it down on the desk, he retreated to the wall, leaning against it, hands in his pockets, not looking at her.
I can't believe I forgot it, because it was my favorite image in the section, Clark leaning against the wall, her will too much for him to take. It brought tears to my eyes, but was such an important part of this ordeal - the acceptance that she could die. It's heartbreaking and I had to say something!!! thumbsup

Okay, off to read part 15!!!

smile NICOLE~

Columnist
Columnist
I had almost forgotten about Kyle Griffan's father until Lex told Clark JUST 'Griffan' and then it clicked. Brilliant job! MORE smile

Spike: "There's a hole in the world...feels like we ought to have known."
-Angel
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard