“Just a name. A... source got back to me a short time ago. Does the name Griffin mean anything to you? Or perhaps it would mean more to Lois...”
I was right!!! Well... not about my first theory... but my second theory!! It's Kyle's dad, isn't it? razz

From having thought that she was cured, she’d gone back to having a death sentence hanging over her head again.
Just like we went from hopeful to heartbroken once again. frown

“Lois, I know even with what I told you earlier the idea’s never even occurred to you and it’s difficult to take in. Later, if we have time - ”

He halted abruptly. She knew why.
I actually started chewing on my hand sometime before this paragraph. See what your doing to me? My medical bill will be in the mail. <g>

But her fingers refused to grip it, and then the card fell from her grasp. “Oh, sh - ” She squeezed her eyes shut and stifled a sob.
Aw, I love this... this is so heartwrenching. mecry She's so frustrated about being so weak... and she's finally showing just how much she is. She hadn't really said much about it before. frown

And, in that precise moment, she saw the answer too. “His father!”
Ha! *smug Julie* <g>

So, Lois is still dying, Clark is still vbeing tortured along with her, no one knows what's killing her - but now we have the villain! I hope. This better not be another one of your false strands of hope. wildguy

Can we have more kisses in the next part? They need to make the most out of the time they... *might* have left. wink But don't take this as permission to leave the toys broken... <g>

Great part! You left me in a pathetic heap on the floor. frown

I'm going to be doing a lot of this ->> [Linked Image] before Saturday!!

Julie [Linked Image]

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)