OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper hyper

More ASAP, please.

MAF clap

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
S
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
S
Don't they know about cellular phone?
I'm saving the cell phone as a plot device for later, so I didn't want to bring it up right now. Besides, wallbash Lois Lane is a stubborn sort; she would never think of asking for help unless *absolutely* necessary.

What no help Superman?
Unfortunately, Karen's in a panic; and Lois is drowning in airbag fabric. After they hit, she [sneak preview] loses consciousness.

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

What's your posting schedule? huh

MAF

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
S
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
S
What's your posting schedule?
I'd like to finish this up by mid-December. So I expect to post each evening, either two normal chapters per post, or one long one (10-15KB).

I know that's a lot for people to read; but the Season's getting on, and I'd like to get it out of the way before the new year.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Nice Part. Wow I knew something suspicios was going to happen, but I would have never guessed this. Good Job More ASAP.

In regards to your posting schedule that is quite a lot, but I am sure we as readers and keep up. If not I know for me anyway that there is always Christmas break to catch up!

Thanks, Judy
Columnist
Columnist
Hi,

I just knew that wheel wobble was going to cause trouble, but I hadn't dreamt of a rockslide.

Apart from a cell phone, Lois has a little 'guardian angel' in the car, though I'm wondering if she'd be strong enough to dig her way out.

Looking forward to the next chapters. smile

Yours Jenni

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Where are you?

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
MAF
S
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
S
Hi,

Where are you?
Sorry; I'm in the Mountain Time Zone. Tonight's post (Monday) didn't make it to the board until nearly 8:30pm MST. I'll try to be more prompt from now on. cat Mea culpa.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard