Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: mariadferdez. FDK: East of the Garden-Part 3,4 - 11/27/05 07:58 PM
Hi,

Great part. hyper hyper

More ASAP, please.

MAF clap
Posted By: Snave Re: FDK: East of the Garden-Part 3,4 - 11/27/05 08:22 PM
Don't they know about cellular phone?
I'm saving the cell phone as a plot device for later, so I didn't want to bring it up right now. Besides, wallbash Lois Lane is a stubborn sort; she would never think of asking for help unless *absolutely* necessary.

What no help Superman?
Unfortunately, Karen's in a panic; and Lois is drowning in airbag fabric. After they hit, she [sneak preview] loses consciousness.
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK: East of the Garden-Part 3,4 - 11/27/05 09:29 PM
Hi,

What's your posting schedule? huh

MAF
Posted By: Snave Re: FDK: East of the Garden-Part 3,4 - 11/27/05 09:35 PM
What's your posting schedule?
I'd like to finish this up by mid-December. So I expect to post each evening, either two normal chapters per post, or one long one (10-15KB).

I know that's a lot for people to read; but the Season's getting on, and I'd like to get it out of the way before the new year.
Posted By: luvin_my_LnC Re: FDK: East of the Garden-Part 3,4 - 11/27/05 10:27 PM
Nice Part. Wow I knew something suspicios was going to happen, but I would have never guessed this. Good Job More ASAP.

In regards to your posting schedule that is quite a lot, but I am sure we as readers and keep up. If not I know for me anyway that there is always Christmas break to catch up!
Posted By: Jenni Debb Re: FDK: East of the Garden-Part 3,4 - 11/28/05 05:20 AM
Hi,

I just knew that wheel wobble was going to cause trouble, but I hadn't dreamt of a rockslide.

Apart from a cell phone, Lois has a little 'guardian angel' in the car, though I'm wondering if she'd be strong enough to dig her way out.

Looking forward to the next chapters. smile

Yours Jenni
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK: East of the Garden-Part 3,4 - 11/28/05 10:03 PM
Hi,

Where are you?

MAF hyper
Posted By: Snave Re: FDK: East of the Garden-Part 3,4 - 11/28/05 11:16 PM
Hi,

Where are you?
Sorry; I'm in the Mountain Time Zone. Tonight's post (Monday) didn't make it to the board until nearly 8:30pm MST. I'll try to be more prompt from now on. cat Mea culpa.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards