Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
I've been working on a longer story for a while now, but it's finally taken off and I can see where the end is going to go. It's a very different style than I've done for L&C before, though, somewhat whimsical and more abstract then concrete -- though that's not to say there's no plot, because that's what's taken so long to figure out!

Anyway, I'd love to have two or three people read it and tell me if it works or not, is coherent or believable -- especially tell me if it's in character, because I'm a bit rusty with Lois and Clark (though it's easy to get back in their heads...I THINK). I do pretty fair on punctuation and grammar, so it's more of the feel and character tone that I want comments on.

I wish I could say what the premise of the story is, but it'd be a huge giveaway. Suffice it to say that it takes place after 'The Green, Green Glow Of Home,' but very AU from the show. The story focuses on significant repercussions from a choice one of the characters makes at the divergent end of that episode -- and the title is 'Newsworthy.' I have ten chapters completed with at least that many more to go.

If anyone's interested, you can PM me -- thanks so much!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
You can count on me.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hey, AntiK,

You can send it by me also. Morgana and I work well together.

I'm well ahead on my current series so I can afford the time.

You can get my e - mail address off of one of my posts. Simply put keyword 'Lois' in the subject line to bypass my spam filter.

Last edited by KenJ; 10/07/14 10:27 PM.

Herb replied, “My boy, I never say … impossible.” "Lois and Clarks"

My stories can be found here

kj
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Thanks for the volunteers! Hopefully I'll now find the momentum to finish this story and start posting it here soon!

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard