Next Thread
Print Thread
#25865 11/27/05 01:00 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
So... reactions? smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#25866 11/27/05 01:23 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
intersting. Looking foeard to where this goes next. LAura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#25867 11/27/05 03:10 PM
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Really, she ought to consider implanting post-hypnotic suggestions for people to pay her bill promptly. It wasn't strictly ethical, but it strongly appealed to her all the same.
clap Very funny

Apparently a fireball crashed near West River last night. I've got the address.
It may have landed somewhere in Metropolis; it was too small to track with any accuracy.
Apparantly, Lois has better connections than Trask laugh

"You need some professional help -- and luckily for you, I know a really great hypno-therapist."
How can you end it there? mecry Please post more soon

Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn't the work he is supposed to be doing at that moment. ~Robert Benchley
#25868 11/27/05 03:12 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#25869 11/27/05 03:49 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Ack! No, Kari, no! Take him to Brenda and Francine. Kal, RUN AWAY!!!!

Too bad Lois can't use the bond to figure out which direction he's in, and use it like a homing beacon...

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
#25870 11/27/05 06:12 PM
Blogger
Blogger
No! That has to be one of the most evil cliffhangers in existence! shock He can't see Gwen Porter! I'm looking forward to seeing how you pull Kal and Lois out of this dire situation. Keep up the good work!

Jen

Wash: Everything looks good from here...Yes. Yes, this is a fertile land, and we will thrive. We will rule over all this land, and we will call it... "This Land." I think we should call it "your grave!" Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh! Now die!
#25871 11/28/05 01:50 AM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Pam

This is excellent. smile1

Tricia cool

#25872 11/28/05 07:42 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Hmmm, okay... Gwen works for Trask but she doesn't seem to like him a lot... so there's still hope wink

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
#25873 11/28/05 11:42 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Just finished catching up with the last 4 parts. Wow, that was wonderful!

Now that we got the mushy stuff over with...

Still, the principle remained. An object in motion remains in motion until acted upon by an outside force. He was merely adding that outside force. He was still invulnerable; in fact, the sunlight seemed to be boosting his energy just a bit. He put his fists together in front of him, flying head-on toward the rock.

A few endless moments passed, then with shocking suddenness, the rock filled his vision and he was very close to it. Traveling very fast. Despite himself, he ducked his head between his two outstretched arms, and braced for impact.
no evil !!!

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
#25874 11/29/05 11:54 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Evil? Moi? angel-devil

Nah. I'm just trying to keep life interesting wink

Vive, Lois has connections "on the street" whereas Trask was working from NASA sensors. And as Gwen will tell you, NASA is incredibly unreliable... I mean, they can't even keep track of all those alien abductions! Totally useless.

Next section coming up... Thanks all, for the kind words!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard