Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ChiefPam FDK: Hearts United 7/16 - 11/27/05 05:00 PM
So... reactions? smile

PJ
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK: Hearts United 7/16 - 11/27/05 05:23 PM
intersting. Looking foeard to where this goes next. LAura
Posted By: vive60 Re: FDK: Hearts United 7/16 - 11/27/05 07:10 PM
Really, she ought to consider implanting post-hypnotic suggestions for people to pay her bill promptly. It wasn't strictly ethical, but it strongly appealed to her all the same.
clap Very funny

Apparently a fireball crashed near West River last night. I've got the address.
It may have landed somewhere in Metropolis; it was too small to track with any accuracy.
Apparantly, Lois has better connections than Trask laugh

"You need some professional help -- and luckily for you, I know a really great hypno-therapist."
How can you end it there? mecry Please post more soon
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK: Hearts United 7/16 - 11/27/05 07:12 PM
Hi,

Great part. hyper
Posted By: Karen Re: FDK: Hearts United 7/16 - 11/27/05 07:49 PM
Ack! No, Kari, no! Take him to Brenda and Francine. Kal, RUN AWAY!!!!

Too bad Lois can't use the bond to figure out which direction he's in, and use it like a homing beacon...
Posted By: Foxy-J Re: FDK: Hearts United 7/16 - 11/27/05 10:12 PM
No! That has to be one of the most evil cliffhangers in existence! shock He can't see Gwen Porter! I'm looking forward to seeing how you pull Kal and Lois out of this dire situation. Keep up the good work!

Jen
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK: Hearts United 7/16 - 11/28/05 05:50 AM
Pam

This is excellent. smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: daneel Re: FDK: Hearts United 7/16 - 11/28/05 11:42 AM
Hmmm, okay... Gwen works for Trask but she doesn't seem to like him a lot... so there's still hope wink

Jose hyper
Posted By: Mister Data Re: FDK: Hearts United 7/16 - 11/28/05 03:42 PM
Just finished catching up with the last 4 parts. Wow, that was wonderful!

Now that we got the mushy stuff over with...

Still, the principle remained. An object in motion remains in motion until acted upon by an outside force. He was merely adding that outside force. He was still invulnerable; in fact, the sunlight seemed to be boosting his energy just a bit. He put his fists together in front of him, flying head-on toward the rock.

A few endless moments passed, then with shocking suddenness, the rock filled his vision and he was very close to it. Traveling very fast. Despite himself, he ducked his head between his two outstretched arms, and braced for impact.
no evil !!!

James
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK: Hearts United 7/16 - 11/29/05 03:54 PM
Evil? Moi? angel-devil

Nah. I'm just trying to keep life interesting wink

Vive, Lois has connections "on the street" whereas Trask was working from NASA sensors. And as Gwen will tell you, NASA is incredibly unreliable... I mean, they can't even keep track of all those alien abductions! Totally useless.

Next section coming up... Thanks all, for the kind words!

PJ
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards