Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
ShayneT Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Well, We're almost done. Thanks again for sticking around. Let me know what you think.

Merriwether
Merriwether
Wow, quite interesting. I didn't quite make the connection with Jess and Trask until they both showed up. Definitely a curveball! And go, Carl! Show some backbone. laugh

Can't wait to see the big finale.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Top Banana
Top Banana
This part had some quick action, but nevertheless amazing. Clark's constant concern for Lois' safety tells a lot about his healing from old wounds smile1 ~Ankit

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Get back here! mad

Great part. thumbsup

:rolleyes: Trask thought he was in control.

thumbsup

thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow now that was a shocker. I never suspected Jess! Good job Shayne. Talk about out of the fire into the frying pan. Wow! I hope they get away from Trask too. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
Top Banana
Whoa...that was powerful! Who would have thunk? I cannot wait to see how you tie all of this up. This was a very well written story! clap

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
Way to go, Carl! dance

Now let's wrap this all up nicely and get the heck out of Smallville.

gerry

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Tsk, tsk, tsk...Trask is just too impatient! If he had waited just a little longer, Lois would have been dead and...

/self tells self to shut up.

Wow, that was something else. Looking forward to the conclusion, SOON!

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard