Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ShayneT Comments: Single White Kryptonian 24/25 - 11/07/05 04:04 PM
Well, We're almost done. Thanks again for sticking around. Let me know what you think.
Posted By: Karen Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 24/25 - 11/07/05 04:41 PM
Wow, quite interesting. I didn't quite make the connection with Jess and Trask until they both showed up. Definitely a curveball! And go, Carl! Show some backbone. laugh

Can't wait to see the big finale.
This part had some quick action, but nevertheless amazing. Clark's constant concern for Lois' safety tells a lot about his healing from old wounds smile1 ~Ankit
Hi,

Get back here! mad

Great part. thumbsup

:rolleyes: Trask thought he was in control.

thumbsup

thumbsup
Posted By: Laurach Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 24/25 - 11/07/05 06:28 PM
Wow now that was a shocker. I never suspected Jess! Good job Shayne. Talk about out of the fire into the frying pan. Wow! I hope they get away from Trask too. Laura
Posted By: Sheila Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 24/25 - 11/07/05 06:41 PM
Whoa...that was powerful! Who would have thunk? I cannot wait to see how you tie all of this up. This was a very well written story! clap
Posted By: gerry Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 24/25 - 11/07/05 11:46 PM
Way to go, Carl! dance

Now let's wrap this all up nicely and get the heck out of Smallville.

gerry
Tsk, tsk, tsk...Trask is just too impatient! If he had waited just a little longer, Lois would have been dead and...

/self tells self to shut up.

Wow, that was something else. Looking forward to the conclusion, SOON!

James
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards