Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
ErinK Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
I hope I'm posting this question to the right place... Can anybody tell me if there is an alphabetical list somewhere of the music videos that have been made? For instance, if I want to see if a music video has been made for a particular song, is there somewhere I could go to see if one has been made?

Thanks...

(clueless as usual huh )

~~Erin

I often feel sorry for people who don't read good books; they are missing a chance to lead an extra life. ~ Scott Corbett ~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
An alphabetical listing of all vids? Not sure. There's the list at FoLCVideo.com , but I'm not sure how complete it is or how recently it was updated.

An alternative would be to use the boards' search function. Try searching either this forum or the FoLC Productions TOC forum for one or more of the keywords in the song's title.

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Unfortuantely, while the list at folcvideo is a very handy tool, I don't think it has a lot of the newer videos. But I was thinking the other day when I had this same problem... Folcvideo has most of the older vids, but

http://www.2007.altkerthawards.com/eligibles.html

has a list of a lot of the newer ones. Between them both I think you probably can safely bet that it lists nearly all of them. Just a thought. Hope it helps!

--Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
Top Banana
Top Banana
In addition to what Laura said, you could also browse through the eligible list of previous AKs. They are all linked through the main page.

Saskia smile

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard