Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
ShayneT Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Sorry it's been so long. My sister is working on having a baby at the moment and has had a couple of close calls. She's a week or so from term and it's been a bit of a distraction to say the least.

That being said, let me know what you think about this section. And thanks for hanging on!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh I liked it Shayne. I like how he swept her off her feet. I like the discription of the feeling of flying from Lois's pov. I never thought about the lights streaming together like that but it made so much sense when I read it. Of course, they would have to look like that at that speed. Nice developement of plot and character relationships. I am looking forward to more soon. Good luck to your sister and the baby! And congratulations Uncle! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
Loved it goofy

~Ankit wave

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Top Banana
Top Banana
This was excellent! Please don't stress us out waiting for the next part! Loved it! hail

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
Glad you found time to write and post. Becoming an uncle is a very exciting and distracting experience.

At least Clark and Lois got away and have a chance to regroup. Is Spenser Spenser the boss or is his abandoned island just a luxury? I hope they get a time to enjoy themselves there. Shower, sunbathe, talk...

It's interesting how the characters are developing. Carl is part of the gang, but he wants to help Lois and Clark. They must have had a strong relationship as boys.

Awaiting the next post,

gerry

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice part.

Hope that Spencer Spencer has already been dealt with in the past so that they can have time to talk.

However, I think you are too evil to let this opportunity for torture to pass by...

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard