Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ShayneT Comments: Single White Kryptonian 20 - 10/18/05 05:10 PM
Sorry it's been so long. My sister is working on having a baby at the moment and has had a couple of close calls. She's a week or so from term and it's been a bit of a distraction to say the least.

That being said, let me know what you think about this section. And thanks for hanging on!
Posted By: Laurach Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 20 - 10/18/05 05:25 PM
Oh I liked it Shayne. I like how he swept her off her feet. I like the discription of the feeling of flying from Lois's pov. I never thought about the lights streaming together like that but it made so much sense when I read it. Of course, they would have to look like that at that speed. Nice developement of plot and character relationships. I am looking forward to more soon. Good luck to your sister and the baby! And congratulations Uncle! Laura
Hi,

Great part. hyper
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 20 - 10/18/05 06:04 PM
Loved it goofy

~Ankit wave
Posted By: Sheila Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 20 - 10/18/05 07:24 PM
This was excellent! Please don't stress us out waiting for the next part! Loved it! hail
Posted By: gerry Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 20 - 10/18/05 07:32 PM
Glad you found time to write and post. Becoming an uncle is a very exciting and distracting experience.

At least Clark and Lois got away and have a chance to regroup. Is Spenser Spenser the boss or is his abandoned island just a luxury? I hope they get a time to enjoy themselves there. Shower, sunbathe, talk...

It's interesting how the characters are developing. Carl is part of the gang, but he wants to help Lois and Clark. They must have had a strong relationship as boys.

Awaiting the next post,

gerry
Posted By: Mister Data Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 20 - 10/20/05 06:05 PM
Nice part.

Hope that Spencer Spencer has already been dealt with in the past so that they can have time to talk.

However, I think you are too evil to let this opportunity for torture to pass by...

James
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards