Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Okay... just one more part smile

Thanks for all the feedback from the first two parts. I appreciate it! blush blush laugh

I hope you like Part 3.

~NICOLE

Top Banana
Top Banana
You are absolutely cruel to end here! You've gotta post again soon...later tonight? Tomorrow? I love this story and you are doing such a good job describing Clark's feelings. I am glad though that Rachel may not get as hurt as I thought she would. wildguy

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Excellent, excellent section, Nicole! But where did that extra part come from? I could have sworn that this was supposed to be the final one! razz

Not that I really mind. All the more to enjoy!

Good to see that Lois is finally coming to her senses. But what is she going to do about it? And as for Clark... he's being very loyal, even while knowing that their friendship is over. Poor guy! mecry

Just a thought, by the way... you might want to rethink this line, which kind of struck me in a way you may not have intended:

when you’re married to Lex Luthor… and the man you love is married to someone else, after he slipped out from under you…
blush

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hey.. thanks Sheila and Wendy for the speedy feedback!

Wendy... I did add an extra part... I tried to be sly, by editing my old posts to work w/ the adjustment, lol... but I knew it would be noticed wink In the end, it was WAY too long to post in one section. But it's all done now so there will not be any more tricks.

And as for the line you mentioned: LOL blush I honestly didn't get it right away. I read the comment and wondered if it was a grammatical thing, or wording arrangement, structure problem... I just did not get it. Then I walked away to copy something and was like "Oh!" (which got me a few strange looks from those in my ear shot). Clearly I am dense! It's been changed to "slipped through your fingers". Thanks blush blush

And Sheila, in answer to your question... I'll post the rest tomorrow laugh

~NICOLE

Columnist
Columnist
And he knew that after the ceremony, he really would need that so that he wouldn’t fly into orbit and wait twenty-one minutes just to see what might happen to him.
I really liked that line! Interesting mental picture.

I can't wait until tomorrow. Although, I think you should post both parts tonight since the story should have been done today. grumble But I still can't wait till tomorrow.

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I can't believe you kept us hanging here!!! mad laugh I too, thought that this was the final part but no complaints though, I just love this story. Can't even find a favorite quote since all's been written well! thumbsup

I'll try to wait patiently until tommorrow for your (final hyper

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper Get back here! hyper

More ASAP, please.

MAF clap

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Merriwether
Merriwether
ahhh!

I keep hitting refresh - I hope against logic that part 4 will suddenly appear!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm enjoying this so much! (I just read 1-3)

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Nicole

An excellent part! smile1 Please post it ASAP.

Tricia cool

C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Aieeeeee! How can you leave it hanging there? I want the conclusion right now! lol

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
OHHHHHHHHhhhh I feel so sorry for Clark.........he's just soooooo lost

I need part 4 right now or else u r punish! Lol

Great job!

Looking forward for pt 4

Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Wow... tough crowd! wink I knew I'd hear some words over my breaking the last part up into two parts, lol. Okay, a quick read-over of the final part and last min. editing, and it's up... laugh

Thanks for the feedback everyone!! I really appreciate it!

~NICOLE smile1

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Poor Clark! whinging Poor Lois! mecry Next part ASAP!!! [Linked Image]

Andreia [Linked Image]

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard