Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Nicole S FDK: My Best Friend's Wedding (3/4) - 10/03/05 06:03 PM
Okay... just one more part smile

Thanks for all the feedback from the first two parts. I appreciate it! blush blush laugh

I hope you like Part 3.

~NICOLE
Posted By: Sheila Re: FDK: My Best Friend's Wedding (3/4) - 10/03/05 06:26 PM
You are absolutely cruel to end here! You've gotta post again soon...later tonight? Tomorrow? I love this story and you are doing such a good job describing Clark's feelings. I am glad though that Rachel may not get as hurt as I thought she would. wildguy
Posted By: Wendymr Re: FDK: My Best Friend's Wedding (3/4) - 10/03/05 06:33 PM
Excellent, excellent section, Nicole! But where did that extra part come from? I could have sworn that this was supposed to be the final one! razz

Not that I really mind. All the more to enjoy!

Good to see that Lois is finally coming to her senses. But what is she going to do about it? And as for Clark... he's being very loyal, even while knowing that their friendship is over. Poor guy! mecry

Just a thought, by the way... you might want to rethink this line, which kind of struck me in a way you may not have intended:

when you’re married to Lex Luthor… and the man you love is married to someone else, after he slipped out from under you…
blush

Wendy smile
Posted By: Nicole S Re: FDK: My Best Friend's Wedding (3/4) - 10/03/05 07:58 PM
Hey.. thanks Sheila and Wendy for the speedy feedback!

Wendy... I did add an extra part... I tried to be sly, by editing my old posts to work w/ the adjustment, lol... but I knew it would be noticed wink In the end, it was WAY too long to post in one section. But it's all done now so there will not be any more tricks.

And as for the line you mentioned: LOL blush I honestly didn't get it right away. I read the comment and wondered if it was a grammatical thing, or wording arrangement, structure problem... I just did not get it. Then I walked away to copy something and was like "Oh!" (which got me a few strange looks from those in my ear shot). Clearly I am dense! It's been changed to "slipped through your fingers". Thanks blush blush

And Sheila, in answer to your question... I'll post the rest tomorrow laugh

~NICOLE
Posted By: minimunch3 Re: FDK: My Best Friend's Wedding (3/4) - 10/03/05 08:24 PM
And he knew that after the ceremony, he really would need that so that he wouldn’t fly into orbit and wait twenty-one minutes just to see what might happen to him.
I really liked that line! Interesting mental picture.

I can't wait until tomorrow. Although, I think you should post both parts tonight since the story should have been done today. grumble But I still can't wait till tomorrow.

~Kristen
Posted By: mmprincess Re: FDK: My Best Friend's Wedding (3/4) - 10/03/05 08:55 PM
I can't believe you kept us hanging here!!! mad laugh I too, thought that this was the final part but no complaints though, I just love this story. Can't even find a favorite quote since all's been written well! thumbsup

I'll try to wait patiently until tommorrow for your (final hyper
Hi,

Great part. hyper Get back here! hyper

More ASAP, please.

MAF clap
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: FDK: My Best Friend's Wedding (3/4) - 10/03/05 11:20 PM
ahhh!

I keep hitting refresh - I hope against logic that part 4 will suddenly appear!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm enjoying this so much! (I just read 1-3)
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK: My Best Friend's Wedding (3/4) - 10/04/05 02:22 AM
Nicole

An excellent part! smile1 Please post it ASAP.

Tricia cool
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: FDK: My Best Friend's Wedding (3/4) - 10/04/05 03:14 AM
Aieeeeee! How can you leave it hanging there? I want the conclusion right now! lol
Posted By: Seme Re: FDK: My Best Friend's Wedding (3/4) - 10/04/05 11:06 AM
OHHHHHHHHhhhh I feel so sorry for Clark.........he's just soooooo lost

I need part 4 right now or else u r punish! Lol

Great job!

Looking forward for pt 4
Posted By: Nicole S Re: FDK: My Best Friend's Wedding (3/4) - 10/04/05 12:42 PM
Wow... tough crowd! wink I knew I'd hear some words over my breaking the last part up into two parts, lol. Okay, a quick read-over of the final part and last min. editing, and it's up... laugh

Thanks for the feedback everyone!! I really appreciate it!

~NICOLE smile1
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: FDK: My Best Friend's Wedding (3/4) - 10/04/05 01:26 PM
Poor Clark! whinging Poor Lois! mecry Next part ASAP!!! [Linked Image]

Andreia [Linked Image]
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards