Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
ShayneT Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
I'm sorry about the delay. I was having phone problems, and haven't been on line since last Wednesday. Let me know what you think!

P
Columnist
Columnist
P
I'm glad that you posted the next part. I was missing your story.I read it right when I saw your post.

It was a great part, like always. I'm very glad that Lois know the truth about Clark now. That will help her to understand better why Clark don't have good answers to the questions about the murder. And maybe to understand what really happened.

I hope that she'll accept quickly the Clark's differences, and that we'll have to read some romantic scene before the end of the story, the kind of romantic scene that you wrote in the firsts posts.

Anyway, all that murder investigation story is great.

Good job.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow!

Great action, Shayne. thumbsup

I think I can guess a bit of what's going to happen next, but you always surprise me, so I can't afford to be too smug. laugh

Yvonne

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow the moent of truth. She took it pretty well. I hope the bad guys get caught. More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oooh!

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
This is the first time in this story that I've had trouble keeping track of exactly where everybody is. There's a gap between when they took off and when he opened the trap door on the roof; which roof? What lab?

Everything else worked very well.

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Okay! Now we're getting somewhere.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup Love it!

He didn’t get a chance to complete that thought. The thin plume of smoke from their car was joined by a black, ugly trail of smoke, with flames licking up the sides of the building from which they’d come.

“There are still people in there.”

There had been a night watchman, a janitor and their contact, a lab technician. Clark didn’t know whether there were more people inside or not.
eek This people want to destroy all the evidence.

eek Can he save the evidence?

“If I don’t come back, you need to get out of town as quickly as possible. I don’t know who’s after us, but I’d feel a lot better knowing that you were out of danger.”

“What are you going to do?”

“There are people inside that building. I’ve got to get them out.” Clark spoke with a conviction that had become foreign to him over recent years. This was the one thing that he’d remained sure of. He’d been given his gifts to help others.
:rolleyes: He thinks Lois is going to do what he said. :rolleyes:

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ditto Nan!

Now all the cards are on the table. Let's hope that Clark gets a royal flush!

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Finally Lois caught the truth. hyper I imagine now she'll be able to help Clark. sad

Andreia smile

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Top Banana
Top Banana
Just caught on to this story. (I was missing from this corner of the world during the summer and so missed this story) I am so glad you started rewriting SWK and the story rocks with its realistic outlook on what-if.

Looking fwd to subsequent chapters.

~Ankit cool smile1

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard