Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ShayneT Comments: Single White Kryptonian 18 - 10/03/05 04:20 PM
I'm sorry about the delay. I was having phone problems, and haven't been on line since last Wednesday. Let me know what you think!
Posted By: Poussin Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 18 - 10/03/05 04:40 PM
I'm glad that you posted the next part. I was missing your story.I read it right when I saw your post.

It was a great part, like always. I'm very glad that Lois know the truth about Clark now. That will help her to understand better why Clark don't have good answers to the questions about the murder. And maybe to understand what really happened.

I hope that she'll accept quickly the Clark's differences, and that we'll have to read some romantic scene before the end of the story, the kind of romantic scene that you wrote in the firsts posts.

Anyway, all that murder investigation story is great.

Good job.
Posted By: YConnell Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 18 - 10/03/05 04:58 PM
Wow!

Great action, Shayne. thumbsup

I think I can guess a bit of what's going to happen next, but you always surprise me, so I can't afford to be too smug. laugh

Yvonne
Posted By: Laurach Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 18 - 10/03/05 05:35 PM
Wow the moent of truth. She took it pretty well. I hope the bad guys get caught. More soon. Laura
Posted By: Sheila Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 18 - 10/03/05 06:06 PM
Oooh!
Posted By: Onaleia Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 18 - 10/03/05 06:54 PM
This is the first time in this story that I've had trouble keeping track of exactly where everybody is. There's a gap between when they took off and when he opened the trap door on the roof; which roof? What lab?

Everything else worked very well.
Posted By: Nan Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 18 - 10/03/05 09:05 PM
Okay! Now we're getting somewhere.

Nan
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup Love it!

He didn’t get a chance to complete that thought. The thin plume of smoke from their car was joined by a black, ugly trail of smoke, with flames licking up the sides of the building from which they’d come.

“There are still people in there.”

There had been a night watchman, a janitor and their contact, a lab technician. Clark didn’t know whether there were more people inside or not.
eek This people want to destroy all the evidence.

eek Can he save the evidence?

“If I don’t come back, you need to get out of town as quickly as possible. I don’t know who’s after us, but I’d feel a lot better knowing that you were out of danger.”

“What are you going to do?”

“There are people inside that building. I’ve got to get them out.” Clark spoke with a conviction that had become foreign to him over recent years. This was the one thing that he’d remained sure of. He’d been given his gifts to help others.
:rolleyes: He thinks Lois is going to do what he said. :rolleyes:

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper
Posted By: Mister Data Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 18 - 10/04/05 01:30 PM
Ditto Nan!

Now all the cards are on the table. Let's hope that Clark gets a royal flush!

James
Posted By: Ultra Woman Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 18 - 10/04/05 01:47 PM
Finally Lois caught the truth. hyper I imagine now she'll be able to help Clark. sad

Andreia smile
Posted By: Ank. K. S. Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 18 - 10/07/05 07:21 PM
Just caught on to this story. (I was missing from this corner of the world during the summer and so missed this story) I am so glad you started rewriting SWK and the story rocks with its realistic outlook on what-if.

Looking fwd to subsequent chapters.

~Ankit cool smile1
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards