Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#243929 03/14/06 09:39 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
New music video. Since it's kinda funny during season 2 Clark always run away from Lois with some lame excuse, I decide to do a video inspired in a old Lois & Clark promo with the same song. smile
No Mercy - Where do you go?

It's a little different because I let some parts of the video audible. smile

#243930 03/14/06 01:31 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
To this day, if I ever hear that song (which is rare, only time I ever hear it is on the MusicChoice channel on digital cable), the only thing I can think of is Lois & Clark. wink I think Andrea has the original "Where do you go" promo on the Archive, if I'm not mistaken. Anyway, cool video Louise. Thanks for sharing. smile

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
#243931 03/14/06 02:01 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Nice video. I liked the alternating Points of View. Keeping some of the dialogue added to the message of the song. Different, I would have not thought of the idea. Usually I relate "love songs" as LnC material. Typical I know!

Thanks, Judy
#243932 03/14/06 06:57 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Sadly I don't think I've ever seen the trailer... but I enjoyed the vid! Never really thought the song would fit until I saw this. And you don't really realize how often he runs off until its all put together, eh?

Very nicey! =D

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard