Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Well, video making was so fun, I thought I'd try my hand at fanfic trailers... goofy And this is one of my favorite stories, so here we are smile

Four Days to Nightfall (windows media)

There's no .rm version yet, but El will no doubt produce one very soon smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Top Banana
Top Banana
dun dun duuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnn! laugh

Great job Pam! Looks like you're enjoying yourself and who am I to complain..have at it!

~Liz

PS. Great story too btw.

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ooh, great sense of approaching menace, Pam! Very nicely done. smile I especially like the way you presented the story title.

And it's great to see some different authors getting trailers for their stories! thumbsup

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Ditto to Wendy! And I forgot what else I said before... glowing comments on IRC. I really did like how the title was presented. Makes me want to read the story... though it'll have to go a little further down on my list... after Kerth stuff. wink

Good job, Pam! goofy

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Wow, Pam! I thought no one wanted to bother with my request. This is awesome! You can feel the suspense, and the choice of music was perfect.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very dramatic! Video rocks Pam! thumbsup

TEEEEEJ

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
thumbsup

~•~
Merriwether
Merriwether
Oh wow, that was so awesome! What a hook.

This was an absolutely fabulous story, so those of you who have it on your to-read list, be sure you do! You will be so glad you did. (And if I remember correctly, Nan wrote a sequel or two in the same universe, which are also delightful. smile )

Pam, you did a great job with the trailer. As Mary said, the only minor tweak might be in the "from the author of" block, which went by too fast to read. I could read the end credits, though, albeit quickly. But that is a minor thing in an otherwise fabulous trailer.

Thanks!

Kathy

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Glad you like it smile I had a lot of fun putting that together. When I started thinking of putting together a trailer, this seemed the easiest one to start with <g> And it's an awesome story; highly recommended.

Yeah, I guess I got too rushed at the end; I was focused on trying to match the music <g> Oh well... I'll remember that for next time wink

PJ

ps. ooh, a quote from me in a sig block! the highest honor. Thanks, Mary wink

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great job! Where is this story? Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
It's on the fanfic archive under my name, Laura.

Nan.

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Columnist
Columnist
OOoo Great job Pam!! clap
Loved the trailer, I see now that you can do videos, trailers, and fanfic. Now I demand something from you every week. devil ...Too demanding? OH well, at least I can "try".

Can't wait to see if you come up with something else.

Rach laugh

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard