Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ChiefPam New Trailer: Four Days to Nightfall - 02/08/05 06:59 PM
Well, video making was so fun, I thought I'd try my hand at fanfic trailers... goofy And this is one of my favorite stories, so here we are smile

Four Days to Nightfall (windows media)

There's no .rm version yet, but El will no doubt produce one very soon smile

PJ
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: New Trailer: Four Days to Nightfall - 02/08/05 07:23 PM
dun dun duuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnn! laugh

Great job Pam! Looks like you're enjoying yourself and who am I to complain..have at it!

~Liz

PS. Great story too btw.
Posted By: Wendymr Re: New Trailer: Four Days to Nightfall - 02/08/05 08:17 PM
Ooh, great sense of approaching menace, Pam! Very nicely done. smile I especially like the way you presented the story title.

And it's great to see some different authors getting trailers for their stories! thumbsup

Wendy smile
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: New Trailer: Four Days to Nightfall - 02/08/05 09:50 PM
Ditto to Wendy! And I forgot what else I said before... glowing comments on IRC. I really did like how the title was presented. Makes me want to read the story... though it'll have to go a little further down on my list... after Kerth stuff. wink

Good job, Pam! goofy
Posted By: Nan Re: New Trailer: Four Days to Nightfall - 02/09/05 08:44 AM
Wow, Pam! I thought no one wanted to bother with my request. This is awesome! You can feel the suspense, and the choice of music was perfect.

Nan
Posted By: Anonymous Re: New Trailer: Four Days to Nightfall - 02/09/05 09:45 AM
Very dramatic! Video rocks Pam! thumbsup

TEEEEEJ
thumbsup
Posted By: KathyB Re: New Trailer: Four Days to Nightfall - 02/09/05 11:52 AM
Oh wow, that was so awesome! What a hook.

This was an absolutely fabulous story, so those of you who have it on your to-read list, be sure you do! You will be so glad you did. (And if I remember correctly, Nan wrote a sequel or two in the same universe, which are also delightful. smile )

Pam, you did a great job with the trailer. As Mary said, the only minor tweak might be in the "from the author of" block, which went by too fast to read. I could read the end credits, though, albeit quickly. But that is a minor thing in an otherwise fabulous trailer.

Thanks!

Kathy
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: New Trailer: Four Days to Nightfall - 02/09/05 12:49 PM
Glad you like it smile I had a lot of fun putting that together. When I started thinking of putting together a trailer, this seemed the easiest one to start with <g> And it's an awesome story; highly recommended.

Yeah, I guess I got too rushed at the end; I was focused on trying to match the music <g> Oh well... I'll remember that for next time wink

PJ

ps. ooh, a quote from me in a sig block! the highest honor. Thanks, Mary wink
Posted By: Laurach Re: New Trailer: Four Days to Nightfall - 02/09/05 04:41 PM
Great job! Where is this story? Laura
Posted By: Nan Re: New Trailer: Four Days to Nightfall - 02/09/05 05:34 PM
It's on the fanfic archive under my name, Laura.

Nan.
OOoo Great job Pam!! clap
Loved the trailer, I see now that you can do videos, trailers, and fanfic. Now I demand something from you every week. devil ...Too demanding? OH well, at least I can "try".

Can't wait to see if you come up with something else.

Rach laugh
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards