Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
IreneD Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Clark! Never, never, never tell a woman that kissing her is a mistake!!!

Excellent installment, Sara. Poor Clark, and yet, YAY for the kiss. At least, YAY until Clark pulled the bone-headed move of apologizing.

I'm really looking forward to more. A lot more.

Irene
P.S. And I think you're more tired (or I am) than you/I realised. Isn't this part 8?

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Whoops blush

Thanks, Irene, for catching that! smile

And thank you for such wonderful comments!!!!

Sara (who stayed up waaay past her bedtime finishing a new trailer devil )

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Clark is supposed to be the most powerful man on alt-earth yet he's got less force than a piece of overcooked spaghetti. Thankfully Lois is there to remind him of who he is and what he stands for. I'm looking forward to seeing how they help each other heal. clap

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
It's a mistake you cut the fanfic off where you did...not that he kissed Lois. Oh Sara you are killing me! thud

~Lois Lane Wanna Be

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is."
~Mary Anne Radmacher
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Sara

An excellent part! smile1

Tricia cool

K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
I'm soooo sorry... For one, I'm putting another IOU here for response to your fdk, and two, I'm posting part 9 way later than usual. frown

But it's going up momentarily! Thank you everyone for the awesome fdk!!! I really do appreciate it even though it may not seem like it as I'm posting, then running off for class...

Sara smile

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Excellent installment, Sara. Poor Clark, and yet, YAY for the kiss. At least, YAY until Clark pulled the bone-headed move of apologizing.
Glad you approve, Irene... at least mostly. goofy And thanks again for the catch. smile

Clark is supposed to be the most powerful man on alt-earth yet he's got less force than a piece of overcooked spaghetti. Thankfully Lois is there to remind him of who he is and what he stands for. I'm looking forward to seeing how they help each other heal.
LOL! That's a great comparison, Ethnica. <g> Glad you're enjoying!

It's a mistake you cut the fanfic off where you did...not that he kissed Lois. Oh Sara you are killing me!
Aww!! Poor Kelly! At least you have more to read now... which you've already read... and maybe I should just go into hiding... evil

Maria and Tricia... sorry about Clark being a lunkhead. wink

Thank you all for such great comments!!! sloppy

Sara

Columnist
Columnist
<G>

Other options? She had none. Not a single one. His apartment was covered at every angle. She didn't have his phone number, and it was certainly no guarantee that he'd answer. He no doubt had his phone unplugged by this point.

Think, Lane!

She was good on her feet, thinking on her toes. She was good under pressure, thrived on it. Or... at least she had been.
*sigh* Where is that lane ego, we all knew? Come back to us, Lois. smirk

She just needed to find Clark Kent first.

Lois dug her room key out of her pocket as she approached her room. She paused and stared at the splintered wood to the left of the lock.

Someone had broken in.
Uh oh. Run! Scream..Do anything except DO NOT go into that room.

Lois slung the bag over back over her shoulder and pocketed the key, leaving her one hand free to wield the knife and the other to open the door. She tensed as she slowly turned the knob and pushed the door inward, expecting an attack,
Oy! She never listens.

Sitting in the corner against the far wall was... Clark Kent.
Whew!

He buried his head in his hands and rested his elbows on his knees. "I... I'm sorry. I shouldn't be here. I... just didn't..."

"Know where else to go. It's okay."
Awwww! Yay!! He came to her. WOOHOO!

Now, his... the Lois of his universe was here, sitting next to him on the floor of a cheap motel room, looking at him with such concern. Like she actually cared. About him.
Oh that's not fair. Of course she cares about you. Argh!

He opened his mouth to say something, anything, but nothing came out but a strangled whimper. And the next thing he knew, he was in her arms. He wasn't even sure when he'd started crying, but she was there, comforting him.

Hours later... or maybe it'd been minutes - he wasn't sure - he straightened, and swiped at his eyes. "Some Superman, huh?"

"Hey." Her voice was soft. Soothing. "Don't, Clark. Your feelings are just as valid as anyone's - Superman or no - maybe even more so. It's okay to cry. Now, do you want to talk about what happened after I left last night?"
*blinks* ACK!!!! That's soo sad, and comforting. razz )

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard