Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
ShayneT Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
This is the last repost before the new chapters begin! My grandfather's heart attack has slowed things a bit, but we'll see how things go!

Thanks for all your support!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FIRST!!! and saving my place cause I'll be back!!!

“Um...” Clark hated lying to her, but he didn’t see another choice. “I picked up a case of malaria when I was visiting the Amazon. It comes back every now and again.”

“Malaria...” Lois’s expression turned suspicious. “You get that from mosquitoes, don’t you?”
WOW!! quick thinking under pressure there Clarkie! thumbsup

Clark was shocked when she placed an arm around his waist. “Mostly it’s just a chance to see where my fiancée grew up.”
HOOOOT!!! and Lois takes the PLUNGE!!! see another quick thinker here...brilliant!! thumbsup notworthy

TEEEEEJ

Top Banana
Top Banana
Oooooh...this is getting really ggod. She cares about Clark...oooh! But what will Lois find out about him? I was hoping that Clark would just take the plunge and tell her.

Great part. Looking forward to more! party

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I thought the malaria explanation was absolutely inspired! I am eagerly looking forward to what is next. But not if it interferes with taking care of your family. Thank you for sharing with us.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh I am so looking forward to the new stuff. I am sorry to hear about your Granfather though. I hope he feels better soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Go, Lois! Don't take anything at face value.

And I think the name "Hunt" fits Trask perfectly razz

Scary to think of people all around town having bits of kryptonite, though!

More, more!

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper Yes!!
hyper That's our Lois!

More ASAP, please.

MAF clap

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Now I (as a new reader) know what the others meant when they said you left them with a tantalizing cliffhanger all that time ago. thumbsup and I'm absolutely looking forward to more.

~Julia wave

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
looking forward to the next installment, finally!

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard