Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ShayneT Comments: Single White Kryptonian 11 - 08/19/05 10:52 PM
This is the last repost before the new chapters begin! My grandfather's heart attack has slowed things a bit, but we'll see how things go!

Thanks for all your support!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 11 - 08/19/05 10:53 PM
FIRST!!! and saving my place cause I'll be back!!!

“Um...” Clark hated lying to her, but he didn’t see another choice. “I picked up a case of malaria when I was visiting the Amazon. It comes back every now and again.”

“Malaria...” Lois’s expression turned suspicious. “You get that from mosquitoes, don’t you?”
WOW!! quick thinking under pressure there Clarkie! thumbsup

Clark was shocked when she placed an arm around his waist. “Mostly it’s just a chance to see where my fiancée grew up.”
HOOOOT!!! and Lois takes the PLUNGE!!! see another quick thinker here...brilliant!! thumbsup notworthy

TEEEEEJ
Posted By: Sheila Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 11 - 08/20/05 02:30 AM
Oooooh...this is getting really ggod. She cares about Clark...oooh! But what will Lois find out about him? I was hoping that Clark would just take the plunge and tell her.

Great part. Looking forward to more! party
Posted By: Onaleia Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 11 - 08/20/05 01:29 PM
I thought the malaria explanation was absolutely inspired! I am eagerly looking forward to what is next. But not if it interferes with taking care of your family. Thank you for sharing with us.
Posted By: Laurach Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 11 - 08/20/05 02:16 PM
Oh I am so looking forward to the new stuff. I am sorry to hear about your Granfather though. I hope he feels better soon. Laura
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 11 - 08/20/05 02:39 PM
Go, Lois! Don't take anything at face value.

And I think the name "Hunt" fits Trask perfectly razz

Scary to think of people all around town having bits of kryptonite, though!

More, more!

PJ
Hi,

Great part. hyper Yes!!
hyper That's our Lois!

More ASAP, please.

MAF clap
Posted By: Julia Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 11 - 08/20/05 05:55 PM
Now I (as a new reader) know what the others meant when they said you left them with a tantalizing cliffhanger all that time ago. thumbsup and I'm absolutely looking forward to more.

~Julia wave
Posted By: Mister Data Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 11 - 08/22/05 09:02 AM
looking forward to the next installment, finally!

James
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards