Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Wonderous and spellbinding.

Hurt to read.

Amazing. Brilliant. Insightful.

Angst. Which I adore.

My father died 6 months ago after battling cancer. I held his hand as he slipped away, and I'm telling you - your story really hit those emotions spot on. I'm all sore-throated now at the ressurection of the memory.

I think that you can evoke that pain so easily with your words is a testament to your excellent writing skill.

I eagerly await the next segment.

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Blogger
Blogger
I'm really enjoying this story. Great characterization and writing style!!
Looking forward to more.

Clark: I have loved you from the beginning.
Lois: And I'll love you till the end.

My 4 Year Old Cousin: "Why is Superman wearing glasses?"
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gads...how do *you* do it? I can barely read it without my vision blurring, how do you write this?

That rememberance of his little girls, his babies sitting with him, crying for their mommy...damn...

Okay I can barely get this out. I'm gone, but still reading, awaiting next section.

TEEEEEEJ

Blogger
Blogger
Wow. Just... wow. I can't wait for the next installment. Is it Tuesday yet?
Terry

G
Columnist
Columnist
G
Wow!

gerry

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This was so heart wrenching and sad. I am sure all of us can relate to some kind of loss. Certainly this brings some to mind. You have a way of making us feel what they are feeling with your words. Just beautiful. Beautifully done. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Your writing style is just amazing! thumbsup It took my breath away and leaves me speechless.

This story is so touching and heartbreaking wave

Merriwether
Merriwether
whinging mecry

hail

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Beautiful! thumbsup

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Diane

WOW! I'm speechless. smile1 Please post ASAP.

Tricia cool

A
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A
Thanks for all these great comments smile

Gads...how do *you* do it? I can barely read it without my vision blurring, how do you write this?
I think that you can evoke that pain so easily with your words is a testament to your excellent writing skill.
You have a way of making us feel what they are feeling with your words. Just beautiful. Beautifully done.
So heartwrenching and realistic! [Whinging] I'm sure many of us can relate to Jake's feelings and memories. [Mecry]
It really touched me that you all are finding this so moving and real. A great loss is always hard to deal with, and I wasn't sure I could do it justice in a 60ish page story, but you all have confirmed that I've somehow managed it, and that's a wonderful compliment smile

I will try and have the next part up before 5 EST -- I have to wait until I get home from work.

Thanks again all smile

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard