Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: L FDK - Good Samaritan, Part 4 - 07/22/05 04:03 PM
Wonderous and spellbinding.

Hurt to read.

Amazing. Brilliant. Insightful.

Angst. Which I adore.

My father died 6 months ago after battling cancer. I held his hand as he slipped away, and I'm telling you - your story really hit those emotions spot on. I'm all sore-throated now at the ressurection of the memory.

I think that you can evoke that pain so easily with your words is a testament to your excellent writing skill.

I eagerly await the next segment.
Posted By: shellyem Re: FDK - Good Samaritan, Part 4 - 07/22/05 04:09 PM
I'm really enjoying this story. Great characterization and writing style!!
Looking forward to more.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: FDK - Good Samaritan, Part 4 - 07/22/05 04:28 PM
Gads...how do *you* do it? I can barely read it without my vision blurring, how do you write this?

That rememberance of his little girls, his babies sitting with him, crying for their mommy...damn...

Okay I can barely get this out. I'm gone, but still reading, awaiting next section.

TEEEEEEJ
Posted By: terry Re: FDK - Good Samaritan, Part 4 - 07/22/05 04:29 PM
Wow. Just... wow. I can't wait for the next installment. Is it Tuesday yet?
Terry
Posted By: gerry Re: FDK - Good Samaritan, Part 4 - 07/22/05 04:42 PM
Wow!

gerry
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK - Good Samaritan, Part 4 - 07/22/05 04:58 PM
This was so heart wrenching and sad. I am sure all of us can relate to some kind of loss. Certainly this brings some to mind. You have a way of making us feel what they are feeling with your words. Just beautiful. Beautifully done. Laura
Posted By: Julia Re: FDK - Good Samaritan, Part 4 - 07/22/05 05:49 PM
Your writing style is just amazing! thumbsup It took my breath away and leaves me speechless.

This story is so touching and heartbreaking wave
Posted By: rivka Re: FDK - Good Samaritan, Part 4 - 07/22/05 08:59 PM
whinging mecry

hail
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK - Good Samaritan, Part 4 - 07/22/05 10:26 PM
Hi,

Beautiful! thumbsup
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK - Good Samaritan, Part 4 - 07/23/05 02:07 AM
Diane

WOW! I'm speechless. smile1 Please post ASAP.

Tricia cool
Posted By: Aria Re: FDK - Good Samaritan, Part 4 - 07/26/05 08:20 AM
Thanks for all these great comments smile

Gads...how do *you* do it? I can barely read it without my vision blurring, how do you write this?
I think that you can evoke that pain so easily with your words is a testament to your excellent writing skill.
You have a way of making us feel what they are feeling with your words. Just beautiful. Beautifully done.
So heartwrenching and realistic! [Whinging] I'm sure many of us can relate to Jake's feelings and memories. [Mecry]
It really touched me that you all are finding this so moving and real. A great loss is always hard to deal with, and I wasn't sure I could do it justice in a 60ish page story, but you all have confirmed that I've somehow managed it, and that's a wonderful compliment smile

I will try and have the next part up before 5 EST -- I have to wait until I get home from work.

Thanks again all smile
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards