Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
ShayneT Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
I'm pleased and flattered by all the attention everyone is giving this. I'm polishing part 14 as we speak, which is 3 completely new chapters, and will soon start part 15.

I'm not sure what the posting schedule will be. Every couple of days? At least until I start to think I might be getting behind.

Thanks for all the quotes, Sara. Some of them might be a little prophetic. laugh

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
“You don’t want the people in your life to have to make excuses for you.” Clark stared down at the floor. “You don’t want them to watch you self-destructing.”

Oddly enough I have a feeling Clark is speaking from his past experience here.

I'm very eagerly looking forward to parts 12-?.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh Wow I didn't expect that whole scene. Some first date. Looking forward to more. If I were Clark I'd run! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
God this is such a great story. That's really all I had to say. <g>

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
G
Columnist
Columnist
G
Clark better watch himself or he'll be in big trouble with Lois. It's one thing to be cool-headed in a tense situation; it's another thing to be controlling and arrogant. As Lois says
“Who made you my thought censor?” Lois felt her anger grow. “We barely know each other, and you already think you can made decisions for me? What sort of arrogant-“
Ans she's right. In some ways he is being arrogant.

So now what happens?

gerry

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

eek Poor Clark! That was a horrible date.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This section was great. You've not only been telling a kicka** story, you're also reminding me how dated this show is with Lois wishing she had a cell phone...
It’d be nice if his reporters, while hanging over the jaws of death in pursuit of the story could at least call for help.
And then this one was freaking funny cause you know it's true...
She sighed. She’d promised Perry that he wouldn’t have to bail her out again for at least a month.
goofy

And then I got a little sad here thinking how your Alt Clark has lived...

many of his siblings had taken the hard route out, and he’d been forced to hold their heads for them as they vented their sorrow.
...but this made me wonder, isn't it kind of like how he's automatically taking care of Lois too, I mean yeah, it's Lois and Clark, but mmmm he ALWAYS takes care of her... laugh

GREAT segment thumbsup ...keep 'em coming!!!

TEEEEEJ

Top Banana
Top Banana
As I've said before...I've learned to really dislike Ellen Lane mad

In spite of Ellen Lane..Great part!

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great story, Shayne. I hope you don't mind that I'm bumping the parts to the top of the other boards. You have new comments over there too.
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Shayne

A great part! smile1

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Talk about your first impressions.

And I wonder what it is that Lois thinks she might like to do that her mother wouldn't like? wink

The first time I read this, I thought it was just a fun little romp, but now, knowing some more of the background, it seems more serious. I'm really looking forward to (and a little bit apprehensive about) reading the rest of it.

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great story. You are spinning a nice web for us all.

James.

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
/me digs in for a night of catch up... all four parts wink

Though Clark’s tone was mild, the look in his eyes was not. Despite herself, Lois was impressed. He showed no fear at all at the thought of a physical confrontation with a man three inches taller and fifty pounds heavier than he was.
Whee! I know why. razz

Glancing back at her mother, Lois realized that the idea of doing something her mother wouldn’t do had more and more appeal.

“Take me home.” She said quietly to Clark.
Oh? She means to invite Clark in, perhaps? goofy

Sara (off to read more...)

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard