Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: ShayneT Comments: Single White Kryptonian 4 - 07/19/05 04:03 PM
I'm pleased and flattered by all the attention everyone is giving this. I'm polishing part 14 as we speak, which is 3 completely new chapters, and will soon start part 15.

I'm not sure what the posting schedule will be. Every couple of days? At least until I start to think I might be getting behind.

Thanks for all the quotes, Sara. Some of them might be a little prophetic. laugh
Posted By: Onaleia Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 4 - 07/19/05 04:21 PM
“You don’t want the people in your life to have to make excuses for you.” Clark stared down at the floor. “You don’t want them to watch you self-destructing.”

Oddly enough I have a feeling Clark is speaking from his past experience here.

I'm very eagerly looking forward to parts 12-?.
Posted By: Laurach Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 4 - 07/19/05 04:59 PM
Oh Wow I didn't expect that whole scene. Some first date. Looking forward to more. If I were Clark I'd run! Laura
Posted By: Shadow Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 4 - 07/19/05 05:11 PM
God this is such a great story. That's really all I had to say. <g>

JD
Posted By: gerry Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 4 - 07/19/05 05:20 PM
Clark better watch himself or he'll be in big trouble with Lois. It's one thing to be cool-headed in a tense situation; it's another thing to be controlling and arrogant. As Lois says
“Who made you my thought censor?” Lois felt her anger grow. “We barely know each other, and you already think you can made decisions for me? What sort of arrogant-“
Ans she's right. In some ways he is being arrogant.

So now what happens?

gerry
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

eek Poor Clark! That was a horrible date.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 4 - 07/19/05 07:57 PM
This section was great. You've not only been telling a kicka** story, you're also reminding me how dated this show is with Lois wishing she had a cell phone...
It’d be nice if his reporters, while hanging over the jaws of death in pursuit of the story could at least call for help.
And then this one was freaking funny cause you know it's true...
She sighed. She’d promised Perry that he wouldn’t have to bail her out again for at least a month.
goofy

And then I got a little sad here thinking how your Alt Clark has lived...

many of his siblings had taken the hard route out, and he’d been forced to hold their heads for them as they vented their sorrow.
...but this made me wonder, isn't it kind of like how he's automatically taking care of Lois too, I mean yeah, it's Lois and Clark, but mmmm he ALWAYS takes care of her... laugh

GREAT segment thumbsup ...keep 'em coming!!!

TEEEEEJ
Posted By: Sheila Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 4 - 07/19/05 10:54 PM
As I've said before...I've learned to really dislike Ellen Lane mad

In spite of Ellen Lane..Great part!
Posted By: Artemis Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 4 - 07/19/05 11:30 PM
Great story, Shayne. I hope you don't mind that I'm bumping the parts to the top of the other boards. You have new comments over there too.
cool
Artemis
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 4 - 07/20/05 08:22 AM
Shayne

A great part! smile1

Tricia cool
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 4 - 07/20/05 09:13 AM
Talk about your first impressions.

And I wonder what it is that Lois thinks she might like to do that her mother wouldn't like? wink

The first time I read this, I thought it was just a fun little romp, but now, knowing some more of the background, it seems more serious. I'm really looking forward to (and a little bit apprehensive about) reading the rest of it.

PJ
Posted By: Mister Data Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 4 - 07/20/05 03:58 PM
Great story. You are spinning a nice web for us all.

James.
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: Comments: Single White Kryptonian 4 - 07/31/05 01:51 AM
/me digs in for a night of catch up... all four parts wink

Though Clark’s tone was mild, the look in his eyes was not. Despite herself, Lois was impressed. He showed no fear at all at the thought of a physical confrontation with a man three inches taller and fifty pounds heavier than he was.
Whee! I know why. razz

Glancing back at her mother, Lois realized that the idea of doing something her mother wouldn’t do had more and more appeal.

“Take me home.” She said quietly to Clark.
Oh? She means to invite Clark in, perhaps? goofy

Sara (off to read more...)
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards