Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#22944 07/15/05 10:01 AM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Changed my mind and went ahead and posted. The last chapter will go up sometime next week. Rotten veggies, rancid fruit, slimy carrots, and squishy tomatoes go here.
BrightFeather

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
#22945 07/15/05 12:58 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
What`s wrong with this child!! Going around murdering other children??!! Her mind must be really twisted.

I am glad Rachel finally found the courage to go and tell Lois and Clark all about her terrible past.

Waiting for the next part soon.

sunshine (who`s still hoping there will be a happing ending including little Timmy<hint,hint,hing> )

A friend is somebody that knows everything about you and still likes you
#22946 07/15/05 03:23 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper Wow! She finally open up and told everything.

hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#22947 07/16/05 04:55 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Another great part! thumbsup
You are doing a wonderful work picturing Rachel' pain, poor baby!
Looking for the next part

simona smile

#22948 07/16/05 10:58 AM
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Happy to see Rachel finally telling Clark what she saw. Now they can get this sick little girl some serious help. Great part!

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
#22949 07/16/05 11:17 AM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Wow. Thanks, Maria, Simona, Sunshine, and Jackie! The final part goes up on Monday. I've been informed that our murderer is chilling, so be warned. <g> Thanks for sticking with this.

Laura

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
#22950 08/03/05 02:35 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Sorry I'm late posting. I fell behind in my reading big time.

I'm lovin' it so far.

She threw her little arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek. "I wanna marry you when I grow up," she said solemnly. "That way, I can fly forever."

Clark laughed and tickled her tummy. "Sprite, I'm already married to your Momma."

She considered this for a minute. "Then I wanna marry somebody who can fly like you," she whispered in his ear.

Clark settled Rachel on his hip. "I'm afraid that won't work, either," he said solemnly. "The only other people here who might be able to fly someday are going to be any brothers and sisters that your Mommy and I make."

"No fair," Rachel pouted. "Guess I won't get married then, because boys that can't fly are dumb."
rotflol rotflol rotflol

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard