Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: BrightFeather FDK: Innocence Lost 6/7 - 07/15/05 02:01 PM
Changed my mind and went ahead and posted. The last chapter will go up sometime next week. Rotten veggies, rancid fruit, slimy carrots, and squishy tomatoes go here.
BrightFeather
Posted By: sunshine6812 Re: FDK: Innocence Lost 6/7 - 07/15/05 04:58 PM
What`s wrong with this child!! Going around murdering other children??!! Her mind must be really twisted.

I am glad Rachel finally found the courage to go and tell Lois and Clark all about her terrible past.

Waiting for the next part soon.

sunshine (who`s still hoping there will be a happing ending including little Timmy<hint,hint,hing> )
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK: Innocence Lost 6/7 - 07/15/05 07:23 PM
Hi,

Great part. hyper Wow! She finally open up and told everything.

hyper
Posted By: Simona Re: FDK: Innocence Lost 6/7 - 07/16/05 08:55 AM
Another great part! thumbsup
You are doing a wonderful work picturing Rachel' pain, poor baby!
Looking for the next part

simona smile
Posted By: jackiek Re: FDK: Innocence Lost 6/7 - 07/16/05 02:58 PM
Happy to see Rachel finally telling Clark what she saw. Now they can get this sick little girl some serious help. Great part!

Jackie
Posted By: BrightFeather Re: FDK: Innocence Lost 6/7 - 07/16/05 03:17 PM
Wow. Thanks, Maria, Simona, Sunshine, and Jackie! The final part goes up on Monday. I've been informed that our murderer is chilling, so be warned. <g> Thanks for sticking with this.

Laura
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: FDK: Innocence Lost 6/7 - 08/03/05 06:35 PM
Sorry I'm late posting. I fell behind in my reading big time.

I'm lovin' it so far.

She threw her little arms around his neck and kissed him on the cheek. "I wanna marry you when I grow up," she said solemnly. "That way, I can fly forever."

Clark laughed and tickled her tummy. "Sprite, I'm already married to your Momma."

She considered this for a minute. "Then I wanna marry somebody who can fly like you," she whispered in his ear.

Clark settled Rachel on his hip. "I'm afraid that won't work, either," he said solemnly. "The only other people here who might be able to fly someday are going to be any brothers and sisters that your Mommy and I make."

"No fair," Rachel pouted. "Guess I won't get married then, because boys that can't fly are dumb."
rotflol rotflol rotflol
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards