Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
ShayneT Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Well, I'm writing again. I've finished part twelve, and I now see that parts 1-7 were never on this archive. I'm reposting, and we'll see about getting the new bits out as soon as possible. Let me know what you think.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
ooh! reposting, with new parts to come! smile1 I'm very pleased to hear that, Shayne... I'm just skimming through right now so I'll have to read it tomorrow, but I remember liking it quite a lot <g>

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
OH, I'm so excited to see this! I think I heard someone mention something about this story once...Anyway, I totally dig it, and I can't wait to see what happens. Wayyy more interesting than night class assignments. <g>

smile1

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Columnist
Columnist
I was just thinking about this story today and wondering if this would ever be finished! And we've missed you, Shayne!

I romped through some of your shorter stories today, Shayne, after watching the fanfic trailer for 'Dear Lois' and it just made me miss your stories all the more. What a treat to sign on tonight and find you back posting! party

Irene laugh

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
smile1 goofy

Just had to celebrate first, sorry. goofy

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, THIS looks promising! Looking forward to more. thumbsup clap

TEEEEEEJ

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Way to go, Shayne! Looking forward to see how this is resolved; I was rereading it just last week.

BrightFeather

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Yes, yes, yes! I really wanted to see this finished. Welcome back, Shayne!

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hurray! I had read the parts you had originally posted and it was *really* good! Terrific cliffhanger you left us on; I've been eager to see the rest of the story.

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
smile1

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm looking forward to their date. love

Post soon, please! grovel

~Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, I re-read it, and yep, I love it smile

This part cracked me up:

Single white Kryptonian male, 29 seeks native counterpart for companionship or more. If you're an intelligent, ambitious professional female, I'll sweep you off your feet and take you for long moonlit flights above the clouds. Agoraphobics need not apply. Non-smoker preferred
Was that new? It's a perfect lead-in <g>

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
P
Columnist
Columnist
P
I didn't know that story the first time you post, so I discovered this fanfic with this repost, and I REALLY LIKED IT.

I want to read more. The first date sound very promising, and I will read the next chapters.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yea, Shayne! I loved this story. I'm glad you are reposting it. I'll be reading it again and waiting for the wrap up!
cool smile1
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
P
Blogger
Blogger
P
I'm so happy you're back... I'm gonna be able to know what is going to happen then... Thank you smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I've heard so much about this for so long, I guess I'm just going to have to read it....not that reading anything by ShaneyT is any chore...

James

Are all the parts going to be reposted or only the first seven and we have to go and find them again?

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hey Shayne. Since it's been so long, why don't you repost on both boards? Then the new chapters can go on both boards too! smile1 smile1
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

thumbsup

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I love this story so far.

I'm disappointed that this Clark has made some moral decisions that I don't support, but, they are understandable, given the lack of consistant role-models that Martha and Jonathan would have provided.

It's nice to know up front so I can know what to expect.

That said, I will continue to read this story.

I can't wait till Lois finds out that Clark works for the Daily Planet...or maybe he doesn't! You never directly said that he got the job at the Planet, so it will be even more interesting when Lois finds out Clark works for the compitition!

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hey Shayne! Where ya been? Glad to see your work on the boards agian. I like this story very much so far. More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard