Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Squishy fruit and rotten tomatoes go here.

BrightFeather

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part.

Rachel pulled an extra baby blanket over herself and cuddled closer to her brother. "I saw her hurt that boy," she said softly. "She *killed* him." Slow tears ran down Rachel's face. "Papa Gary would have done that to me, too. If he comes back, he could hurt you and Momma."
eek Is a she!

confused Is it really a friend of Gary?

confused Why Clark don't hear her talking to the baby?

Get back! hyper

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm happy you posted this story again! smile1
Look forward to see what's going to happen with sweet Rachel, Jamie and Timmy!

simona smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great parts. grumble I don't that kid is not going to change.

eek All the victim look like Rachel and Tim.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
I read Little Girl Lost a while back and thought it was great. I never knew there was a continuation. I'm so happy you are re-posting because I probably never would have known. Loved the first 4 parts and I'm off to read the next.

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thanks, Jackie! smile And thanks Maria and Simona for sticking with this. Actually, Little Girl Lost was supposed to be the first of a series. Innocence Lost is the sequel, and so far, A Kiss Goodbye comes after that. There's one planned, Lost and Found for in between IL and AKG, but I'm not sure when and if we'll get to it.

Laura

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
Ooh! I know the plot for Lost and Found -- or at least part of it. Believe me, you *do* want to see the story! I'd suggest you send her your "encouragement" to write it. It's awesome!

Nan

PS: You see, Laura, I'm not above using underhanded means to get you to write a story when it's as interesting as this one sounds! evil

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Well you've got my attention. I would love to read another one of your stories.

Where can I find A Kiss Goodbye?

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
It was uploaded to the archive last week, and it's been posted here as well. I haven't had time to put it on my website yet.

Laura

Edit: If you want Lost and Found, you've gotta nag Jenni Debbage, too. <G> We're planning a little something different that requires *both* of us to write.

--Thomas Moore

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard