Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: BrightFeather FDK: Innocence Lost 2, 3, & 4 - 07/12/05 09:18 PM
Squishy fruit and rotten tomatoes go here.

BrightFeather
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK: Innocence Lost 2, 3, & 4 - 07/13/05 12:14 AM
Hi,

Great part.

Rachel pulled an extra baby blanket over herself and cuddled closer to her brother. "I saw her hurt that boy," she said softly. "She *killed* him." Slow tears ran down Rachel's face. "Papa Gary would have done that to me, too. If he comes back, he could hurt you and Momma."
eek Is a she!

confused Is it really a friend of Gary?

confused Why Clark don't hear her talking to the baby?

Get back! hyper

MAF hyper
Posted By: Simona Re: FDK: Innocence Lost 2, 3, & 4 - 07/13/05 03:07 PM
I'm happy you posted this story again! smile1
Look forward to see what's going to happen with sweet Rachel, Jamie and Timmy!

simona smile
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK: Innocence Lost 2, 3, & 4 - 07/13/05 05:58 PM
Hi,

Great parts. grumble I don't that kid is not going to change.

eek All the victim look like Rachel and Tim.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper
Posted By: jackiek Re: FDK: Innocence Lost 2, 3, & 4 - 07/16/05 12:57 PM
I read Little Girl Lost a while back and thought it was great. I never knew there was a continuation. I'm so happy you are re-posting because I probably never would have known. Loved the first 4 parts and I'm off to read the next.

Jackie
Posted By: BrightFeather Re: FDK: Innocence Lost 2, 3, & 4 - 07/16/05 01:54 PM
Thanks, Jackie! smile And thanks Maria and Simona for sticking with this. Actually, Little Girl Lost was supposed to be the first of a series. Innocence Lost is the sequel, and so far, A Kiss Goodbye comes after that. There's one planned, Lost and Found for in between IL and AKG, but I'm not sure when and if we'll get to it.

Laura
Posted By: Nan Re: FDK: Innocence Lost 2, 3, & 4 - 07/16/05 02:36 PM
Ooh! I know the plot for Lost and Found -- or at least part of it. Believe me, you *do* want to see the story! I'd suggest you send her your "encouragement" to write it. It's awesome!

Nan

PS: You see, Laura, I'm not above using underhanded means to get you to write a story when it's as interesting as this one sounds! evil
Posted By: jackiek Re: FDK: Innocence Lost 2, 3, & 4 - 07/16/05 03:05 PM
Well you've got my attention. I would love to read another one of your stories.

Where can I find A Kiss Goodbye?

Jackie
Posted By: BrightFeather Re: FDK: Innocence Lost 2, 3, & 4 - 07/16/05 03:07 PM
It was uploaded to the archive last week, and it's been posted here as well. I haven't had time to put it on my website yet.

Laura

Edit: If you want Lost and Found, you've gotta nag Jenni Debbage, too. <G> We're planning a little something different that requires *both* of us to write.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards