E
EmilyH Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
E
Accelerator Error:
I can't seem to open the existing counter file (
/home/lcficmbs/public_html/ubb/cache-SWMXXX4Y/ubb_files/counter/2005-04-cache.cgi
)
Check that its parent directory exists. Perhaps the path is incorrect?

I keep getting this error when clicking on links to the forums. I'm logged in. I'm using IE 6.

I believe there's a hero in all of us that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. -- Aunt May, Spider-Man 2
#228652 04/03/05 03:22 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I'm getting it too, in fact I think just about everyone is having the problem. I went in through the "back door" so to speak and that's the *only* way I was even able to read this post, let alone reply to it. Gosh I hope they fix this soon. frown Zoom posted some good hints on her boards that might help the admins here fix the problem.

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
#228653 04/03/05 03:30 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
It was apparently leftover from the move. Annette's already fixed it, and everything should be fine now. laugh

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
#228654 04/03/05 09:35 PM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Yes, as Karen says, I think it was just that, at the time you were worried about it, Annette was still in the middle of the move. (I received an email from Annette testing things out at the same time I received an email through the admin list from someone about this error).

Thanks, Annette, for getting it all completed fairly smoothly. thumbsup

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  Darth Michael 

Link Copied to Clipboard