Next Thread
Print Thread
#217431 07/05/08 12:16 PM
A
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
A
Has anyone else seen this one? My hubby and I went yesterday and we both loved it...

thumbsup thumbsup

Anne >^,,^<

"I only know how to make four things, and this is the only one without chocolate." Lois Lane "All My I've Got a Crush on You 10/24/1993
#217432 07/05/08 04:27 PM
Kerth
Kerth
My husband and I just got back from seeing it. We liked the first half, but after the tone of the movie changed, it felt like the writer wasn't quite sure how to end the movie. Also, as sci-fi geeks, we spent all of dinner dissecting the plot holes. It was at least an enjoyable movie...far better than Indiana Jones! *still waiting for my refund on that one! grumble

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink
#217433 07/05/08 08:04 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
It almost felt like three separate short stories tied into one (very short) movie.

Not what I expected, but I enjoyed it.

Thanks to Cat for my rockin' avatar!
++++
(About Lois & Clark)
Perry: Son, you just hit the bulls eye. It's like we're supporting characters in some TV show and it's only about them.
Jimmy: Yeah! It's like all we do is advance their plots.
Perry: To tell you the truth, I'm sick of it.
Jimmy: Man, me too!
#217434 07/06/08 06:47 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I agree that the first half was really good and also that they didn't know how the end the movie. It was like you were on a rollar coaster and right when you get to the top waiting to drop you just stop and nothing comes next it was a let down how it ended.

With Indy I too agree that movie plot was bad the only parts I could enjoy where Indy with Marion and Mutt another then that I didn't care for it. I did see it twice though it was a holiday weekend and I had nothing others to do so I went once with my sister and once with my parents it was that or set home. It wasn't the worst movie I've ever seen but the Plot was so stuipd the only enjoyable parts were Indy with Marion and Mutt other then that the whole Movie was bad. But at least they did have alot of those parts to make it not a horrible to watch again for me anyway.

Love Is the One Thing That Never Ends.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard