Print Thread
#21685 05/05/05 07:46 AM
J
jackiek Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
J
Great part! Now only if Clark could get over his fears and just get together with Lois already.

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
#21686 05/05/05 08:25 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oohh this is so good. But yeah, they seem to need another huge talk coming...Most of me just screams, "Kiss him and hit him over the head with a ClueX4!"

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#21687 05/05/05 08:52 AM
Merriwether
Merriwether
He took a breath, looked into her eyes, and nearly screamed in terror. There, shining back at him, alive and kicking... Mad Dog Lane.
YAY! One of them is back, now to work on the other! And we're finally getting to parts that doesn't make me whimper at the end. laugh

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
#21688 05/05/05 01:57 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Looks like my hope held out! Yay! Now if only Clark could loosen up a bit grumble . But Lois is back, and ready to whip him into shape. It's about time.

I'm still loving this story, although I'm glad it isn't making me so sad and worried between parts. And I'm glad the mustache is gone, too. That needed to go wink .

Great story thumbsup I can't wait for the next part!

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
#21689 05/05/05 02:16 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
MDL lives! dance

Glad they finally got it all out into the open. But I can't see why Clark had pulled away yet again esp. after the doctor visit? confused

He needs a good thwap!

Great part!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
#21690 05/05/05 02:29 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Cute part. Hope they get it together soon. laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#21691 05/05/05 04:32 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great parts. thumbsup

She ached for him, for the loss of his personality, the sheer vibrancy about him that had affected her since the first time she'd met him. He'd been so remote, the past few days, as if his smiles and greetings were something expected of him, purely perfunctory. It was as if suddenly he'd snapped back inside his shell, and no amount of prising would get him back out.

The same old story, she thought bitterly. Clark Kent promised her everything, and then when push came to shove, he didn't deliver.
I don't think he forgave Lois.

confused What Luthor up to?

confused Does the detective investigating Luthor?

More soon, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#21692 05/06/05 12:26 AM
Columnist
Columnist
My thoughts were that he pulled away after the doctor visit because maybe he's being his usual self, meaning he is somehow upset that its not his baby. Maybe he's mad that its Luthor's child and all. It's a stupid reason to be mad and I could be really wrong, but that's just a little theory I had.

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
#21693 05/09/05 07:27 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hey, guys smile

I hope you'll all forgive me making this a short one... I don't have very long online, and I've got a million things to do while I *am* here :p

Much gushing praise, blush , thumbsup And wow!! eek All 12 parts?? Incredible. Thanks so much for catching up!! smile

I'm going to leave it there, guys... thank you all so much!! notworthy

Sara smile

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard