Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#214997 01/27/08 05:15 PM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Join FFS in our inaugural celebration of DC; one of the best universes of ALL time. We are looking for submissions of ALL publishing kinds. Deadline is 2/10/08. Send them to f4sfans@hotmail.com (Attn: FFS). Our first edition hits the circuit at Emerald City Comic Con , May 11-12th in Seattle, WA. So flash those submissions forward, because faster than a speeding bullet, February will be here!

~~~~~~~~~

FFS stands for Fanforum For Supeheroes. Originally devoted only to things of the Superman nature, we realized that our fan group was so much more than that. Based in Washington State (and Austraila), we are a dedicated fanforum that celebrates superheroes from ALL walks of life. We are looking to expand various chapters throughout the globe!

Learn more about us at FFS\' My Space Page!

~Lois "Alexis" Lane
FFS Editor/Founder

PS. Can anyone remind me what FDK and FFQ stand for? I feel so galatically stupid, but I haven't been posting on these boards in a while. cat

[Linked Image]

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
PS. Can anyone remind me what FDK and FFQ stand for? I feel so galatically stupid, but I haven't been posting on these boards in a while.
FDK is feedback. It originates from a vignette written by Hazel:
The Ultimate Drug

FFQ is FanFic Question.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
That's a cute story. I never knew FDK origins were born from that. Thanks Labby! laugh

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard