Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
So, I got to work this morning around 8:30 a.m.

At 1:03 p.m. I got an e-mail from one of the bosses saying that, since the snow wasn't going to let up anytime soon (I'm in Frederick, MD), everybody was getting out of work at 1:15.

At 1:15, I went outside and started scraping the snow off of my little bug. By 1:18, I was turning out of the company driveway and onto the road.

At about 1:25, I parked in my own driveway.

Around 1:49, I refreshed my browser, which was set to the message boards.

It is now 1:53 p.m, I'm slightly bored, and I think I'm going to get some hot chocolate, then either a) go downstairs to finish watching season 1 of Ducktails which I got on DVD for Christmas, b) start typing chapter six of The Pitfalls and Pleasantries of Kryptonian Multiplication, or c) watch Ducktails first, then finish the story. (I'd do it the other way around, but the room that the downstairs TV is in has a fire place, and my hands are too cold to type very fast at the moment.)

Anybody else have a snow day today? Tell us about it!

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
B!!!!!
I read the first few parts of it and am still waiting for more! Though I don't think I commented on it. Should have but I think the last post was already several pages in by the time I read it.

So go... warm up [1 ep of Ducktales should be enough] then write till you get cold, then another ep... or move the computer and do both wink .

Carol [who needs to go start a fire but doesn't have any wood inside and doesn't want to go outside to get some]

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Okay - yes, having just reread TPPKM [or whatever wink ], you must go write more smile .
Carol [who did start a fire but needs to go poke at it some]

Features Writer
Features Writer
I don't have snow days where I live, as the folks up here are so stubborn they refuse to let anyone off for snow. We HAVE had several snow filled weekends and this is what me and my youngest did.
[Linked Image]
WE BUILT A FORT!!! It got to be about 10 degrees by the time we got inside. This weekend I'm taking her to the pond hockey championships and toward the end of January they're having an ice sculpture show. Yeah, this freezing cold weather is really great!

You should opt to stay in a write. wink

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
So go... warm up [1 ep of Ducktales should be enough] then write till you get cold, then another ep... or move the computer and do both .
Well . . .

I watched three episodes, then I fell asleep around 4:30. Took a 3-hour nap, got up, and got some Corn Chex for dinner while I watched three more episodes (finishing the first of 3 disks).

I really SHOULD shovel the walks, but before I watched the first three episodes this afternoon, I changed into my pajamas. I guess I'll just have to be extra careful not to slip when I go to work in the morning.

Now, I think I'll finish getting caught up here at the boards, then probably write a bit.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard