Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#212443 07/10/07 05:52 AM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
It was great in the action department and I liked the actor who plays Sam, but the script was sort of...eh. It's worth a night at the movie theater with the kids.

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
I liked it. I liked FF2 better, but I still liked it. Fun to watch, though not a great movie. I'd caution on taking the younger kiddies. It does have a fair number of sexual references and humor, and some parents don't like that.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
ummm...not bad... how about BEST MOVIE EVER!!! I thought it was awesome, I've seen it twice and plan on seeing it again. The action and special effects are fantastic! I thought the script was good too, maybe I was so blown away by the action I missed any weak points in the plot.
I like to compare it to the scene in Superman Returns where he rescues the plane, except the whole movie is that good! smile

Avatar: Michael Clarke, awesome Aussie cricket player
Merriwether
Merriwether
We loved it. The hubby had some issues with bad acting, specifically John Turturro. But they did really really well with the Transformers themselves.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard