Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#205463 12/16/05 05:35 AM
C_A Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Not sure this is the right forum, but I'm sure one of the friendly, helpful moderators will move it if it's not laugh .

Since I've been making music videos and just recently posted my first L&C fanfic, I thought it would be a good idea to throw together a website where all of that stuff can be found in one place.

So, ta da, here it is. There's more stuff there too, including some Pretender and Stargate SG-1 fic I wrote a while ago. No idea if people here are interested in those shows, just thought I'd put them up as well.

Thanks for your attention. We now return to our regularly scheduled programming.

Fanfic | MVs

Clark: "Lois? She's bossy. She's stuck up, she's rude... I can't stand her."
Lana: "The best ones always start that way."

"And you already know. Yeah, you already know how this will end." - DeVotchKa
#205464 12/16/05 06:00 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Stargate! Stargate! smile1

Ahem...

Actually, there's quite a pool of SG1 fans here on the mbs, C_A. I know my ears pricked up soon as you mentioned your SG1 story on your story thread. goofy

Bookmarking as we speak. <G>

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#205465 12/16/05 06:49 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
hoo!!! another Stargate fan!!!

Like Labby, I've bookmarked the site.

James, who must really finish that first in a series of LnC/\Stargate SG1 crossovers...could use some more nags...

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
#205466 12/16/05 10:58 AM
C_A Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Yay! Stargate fans! laugh I do have to say, though, that I'm not involved in that fandom at all, and I'm ashamed to admit that I haven't watched any episodes in quite a while. Real life kind of got in the way of my television viewing in general, so I haven't even seen anything past season eight of SG1. "Moebius" was my last episode, and I didn't even see all of the episodes prior to that. I know, I know *hangs head in shame*.

But I'm not too interested in any episodes with no or only very little Jack anyway, so I'm not sure I missed much.

Glad to see there are other fans here. smile

Fanfic | MVs

#205467 12/16/05 12:02 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
"Moebius" was my last episode, and I didn't even see all of the episodes prior to that. I know, I know *hangs head in shame*.
*cough* Some of us might say you've been blessed there, C_A. S9 has not been a hit with many fans. Including this one, sadly. grumble

But, yay! A Jack fan. Dare I hope - a J/S fan? <G>

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.

The Musketeers
#205468 12/16/05 12:46 PM
C_A Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
*cough* Some of us might say you've been blessed there, C_A. S9 has not been a hit with many fans. Including this one, sadly. [Grumble]
Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, this is the problem that many long-running shows face. After spending years working on a one hour show, actors want out, writers want out, the story lines become repetitive, new characters that nobody wants are brought in to replace departing ones, etc. Happened to Buffy (although Joss was smart enough not to let it drag on too long, unlike other people we know--yes, I'm looking at you, Chris Carter), happened to X-Files, and apparently it happened to Stargate. *Sigh*

But, yay! A Jack fan. Dare I hope - a J/S fan? <G>
I think I'll just direct you here for the answer. But in case you don't have time to read it (it's short, but it's also a week before Christmas, so I know people are busy goofy ), let me put it this way: I love the quote in your signature wink .

Fanfic | MVs

#205469 12/16/05 12:50 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
woot! Stargate! I'll be checking that out in a moment. And I happen to like S9.. of course, I spend most of the time drooling over Michael Shanks and Ben Browder...

And James, consider this your nag. I really want to read it!

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
#205470 12/17/05 03:29 AM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Never Just Quite - loved it, loved it. I'm such a sucker for Jack and Sam finally go fishing stories, anyway, and this was terribly cute. Especially the last few paragraphs. <happy WAFFy sigh>

I'd demand you write more SG1 - but I figure I'd be lynched by those demanding you write more LNC. goofy

LabRat smile

The Musketeers
#205471 12/19/05 11:38 AM
C_A Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Just caught this. smile Thanks for the feedback, LabRat. I'd love to write more SG1, but my muse refuses. Guess you'll have to live with more LNC for now goofy .

Fanfic | MVs

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard