Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
S
Top Banana
Top Banana
S
whinging

/memo to myself: don't read the next part during the next little trip in train: it's embarassing to have tears in your eyes when you are with complete strangers /

I'm already a little sad because there'll be only two parts!

Simona smile

Top Banana
Top Banana
Forget Lois. Rescusitate me! hyper

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Excellent! I heart your stories Wendy!

This is my evil fanfic side comming out but I love the angst with Lois dead! It makes for such a unique piece of writing. notworthy

I love it!

~Lois Lane Wanna Be (who is probably going to get stuff thrown at her for wanting Lois to remain in limbo) smile eek

"Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen Hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
Live as if this is all there is."
~Mary Anne Radmacher
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I think your av should say 'angst for breakfast, lunch, and dinner'!

How in the world are they going to fix this???
mecry

The dialogue is great, as always, even when they have to use lipstick and a mirror as a conduit!

~sonia

October Sands, An Urban Fairy Tale featuring Lois and Clark
"Elastigirl? You married Elastigirl? (sees the kids) And got bizzay!" -- Syndrome, The Incredibles
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow! Again, I'm (almost wink ) speechless at all your lovely comments on this section! goofy Would there really be autopsies in the case of death by gunshot? But apart from that, who says Lois needs a body? wink One possible solution, as some of you have already pointed out, is for Clark to die too... eek

Questions, too, about how it is that Lois and Clark can touch each other and how he can hear her. This isn't something I spelt out - it's a bit hard to do it considering I'm sticking to very strictly limited point of view. One of them would have to figure out an explanation - not easy - and in any case they're too happy that these things are happening to question it. wink But I see it as being related to emotional intimacy. As they get closer, Clark becomes more attuned to Lois's presence.

I guess, when you're writing about ghosts, there's a certain degree of creative licence. wink Anyway, I hope it works for you all!

I'm not going to answer any more questions. Suffice to say that there are only two more parts and so your questions will get answered... in due course.

Thank you, all of you who are following this and giving me feedback - you're wonderful encouragement, Muse-inspiration and naggers!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard