Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Krissie Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
I just wanted to let those who might be interested that I'm likely to be back to having very limited internet access for the next month or two... or even few.

I leave my current work placement tomorrow, then will be travelling around for a couple of weeks. And then I start work.

To begin with, I'll be living in temporary accommodation, but as soon as I'm settled somewhere more permanently, getting internet access will be a priority. (I'll miss you guys too much for it not to be! smile )

I hope that I'll be able to find a handy terminal to allow me to vote in the Kerths when the time comes. Hey, that's what public libraries are for, right? That and the book thing, of course. wink

Chris

Top Banana
Top Banana
Good luck on your new job, Chris, and keep us updated as soon as you find a computer with an internet connection. smile

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Aww, we'll miss you Chris... come back as soon as you can. Congrats on the new job, though!

And you know, while you're offline, you could always write some more... laugh

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Good luck with starting your new job and settling in to your new location! We'll miss you here!

- Laura laugh

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Chris, I do hope it all goes well! I know I owe you an email and I'd been planning to get to it for the last few days, but... um... inspiration kept striking elsewhere. wink

Good luck with the move and the job! I hope everything goes smoothly and you settle in well - though I have no doubt that you will. laugh And, hey, your new place of work does have an internet connection, right? So you can check email, and possibly even the boards, occasionally in your breaks? wink

Will write soon. And come back to us as quickly as you can!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Blogger
Blogger
sorry this is late, good luck on the new job and hope the move went well smile come back when you can

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard