Print Thread
#202076 01/20/05 04:12 PM
E
EmilyH Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
E
I don't know if anyone else is playing the Sims 2. I have set up a Smallville neighborhood based on the Strangeville layout with the UFO crash graphic. Anyway, it was rather entertaining watching my Clark sim get abducted by aliens while stargazing. He has the knowledge aspiration, so now he *really* wants to meet aliens, lol. wink

I believe there's a hero in all of us that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. -- Aunt May, Spider-Man 2
#202077 01/21/05 01:23 AM
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
ROTFLOL, Emily!! rotflol rotflol

AnnaBtG. (who spent a big part of her Christmas vacation playing The Sims 2)

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
#202078 01/21/05 01:25 PM
E
EmilyH Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
E
I even made a ground cover with some bright green rocks, but they don't look much like the kryptonite in the series. I may upload it to the sims 2 resource site.

I believe there's a hero in all of us that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. -- Aunt May, Spider-Man 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard