Bethy Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
B
ROTFL!!!!!!!!!

rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

Wendy, you are *SO* dead!!!!

This was *hilarious*! So well done! And you're right -- it doesn't really need fixing. It works fine just as it is.

Bethy, wishing she could see Tank's face as he reads this

I don't suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it.
Merriwether
Merriwether
*falls over laughing, clutching her stomach* Now that is priceless.

And he caught a cold. It made him miserable for almost a whole week.
Poor Lois, having to deal with that.

Can't wait to see how Tank reacts. evil

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Columnist
Columnist
ROTFL! rotflol

Evil, evil Wendy!

Irene
proud to be Wendy's friend!! laugh

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Top Banana
Top Banana
LOL!!!!

Yvonne

RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
ROTFLMAO! I think the story's done. It doesn't need a part 2. wink

rotflol
rotflol
rotflol

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
Top Banana
Top Banana
Bwahhahhahha!
laugh wink smile1

LOVE IT!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
I don't understand why everyone seems to think this is so funny. It seems quite tragic to me.

Tank (who doesn't know what Wendy is doing writing stuff like this when she is supposed to be writing her original stuff... maybe John should find out about this?)

Merriwether
Merriwether
*giggle* Now that's an interesting way to fix the hair issue, Tank. Poor Ydnew, though. laugh

clap Bravo on a quick response.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Words fail me! goofy Didn't you say something about taking a year off writing fanfic? And what's this you just did?

As has just been said on IRC:

<Bri-StpdJava> Wendy 1 - Tank 0
Wendy laugh (who points out that John knew about this little vignette and thought it was funny too wink )

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Too funny, guys goofy And I really adored the imp's name, though it took me a little while to clue in. I felt so clever when I got it wink

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Merriwether
Merriwether
clap clap clap clap
laugh laugh laugh laugh

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I certainly didn't expect that... posting the second part as a reply. Hmph. I got so confused reading the fdk and thinking I'd missed something when people started talking about a solution and this strange thing called Ydnew. Bah humbug. I kept looking and looking for a new story post and finally found it.

Clever solution to the dilemma, though I still think the story only needed one part. Of course now that L&C know about imps, her dear cousin won't stand a chance. Sequel: Twas the Night Before Ydnew.

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
Columnist
Columnist
rotflol

Great story! I loved it. Good job you two!

Rach

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Wendy and Tank

ROTFL!! smile1
An excellent challenge and an excellent response! smile

Tricia cool

Top Banana
Top Banana
lots of fun & impish solution - very clever! clap

c.

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Wendy, I don't think you should be going around claiming any sort of victory here. Let's face it, adding a few pages to the end of YOUR story can hardly be considered writing a fanfic.

At most it could be considered a very minor collaborative effort. More like editing through addition.

Tank (who has to point out that the time it took to 'help' Wendy finish her story could have been used to work on a certain original novel)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
adding a few pages to the end of YOUR story can hardly be considered writing a fanfic.
I don't know - what does anyone else think? Sure looks like writing a fanfic to me... goofy

Wendy wink

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Columnist
Columnist
Hi

Great story guys!!!!!

Well done you two thumbsup

And yes wendy...that is writing a fic...I think :rolleyes:

Karla

Top Banana
Top Banana
I was laughing out loud last night when Wendy showed me what she was planning to do to you, Tank. I even told her you were going to go insane when you realised there was no way to solve this one. laugh I never ever expected such a clever epilogue, although knowing who you are, I should have known you'd find a brilliant way to mess this up. goofy And this definitely counts as writing a fanfic! Great stuff, Tank and Ydnew. wink

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well Knat and Ydnew that was fun! You are both clever little imps<g> Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard