Lois & Clark Forums
ROTFL!!!!!!!!!

rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

Wendy, you are *SO* dead!!!!

This was *hilarious*! So well done! And you're right -- it doesn't really need fixing. It works fine just as it is.

Bethy, wishing she could see Tank's face as he reads this
*falls over laughing, clutching her stomach* Now that is priceless.

And he caught a cold. It made him miserable for almost a whole week.
Poor Lois, having to deal with that.

Can't wait to see how Tank reacts. evil
ROTFL! rotflol

Evil, evil Wendy!

Irene
proud to be Wendy's friend!! laugh
LOL!!!!

Yvonne
ROTFLMAO! I think the story's done. It doesn't need a part 2. wink

rotflol
rotflol
rotflol
Bwahhahhahha!
laugh wink smile1

LOVE IT!

~Liz
I don't understand why everyone seems to think this is so funny. It seems quite tragic to me.

Tank (who doesn't know what Wendy is doing writing stuff like this when she is supposed to be writing her original stuff... maybe John should find out about this?)
*giggle* Now that's an interesting way to fix the hair issue, Tank. Poor Ydnew, though. laugh

clap Bravo on a quick response.
Words fail me! goofy Didn't you say something about taking a year off writing fanfic? And what's this you just did?

As has just been said on IRC:

<Bri-StpdJava> Wendy 1 - Tank 0
Wendy laugh (who points out that John knew about this little vignette and thought it was funny too wink )
Too funny, guys goofy And I really adored the imp's name, though it took me a little while to clue in. I felt so clever when I got it wink

PJ
clap clap clap clap
laugh laugh laugh laugh
I certainly didn't expect that... posting the second part as a reply. Hmph. I got so confused reading the fdk and thinking I'd missed something when people started talking about a solution and this strange thing called Ydnew. Bah humbug. I kept looking and looking for a new story post and finally found it.

Clever solution to the dilemma, though I still think the story only needed one part. Of course now that L&C know about imps, her dear cousin won't stand a chance. Sequel: Twas the Night Before Ydnew.
rotflol

Great story! I loved it. Good job you two!

Rach
Wendy and Tank

ROTFL!! smile1
An excellent challenge and an excellent response! smile

Tricia cool
lots of fun & impish solution - very clever! clap

c.
Wendy, I don't think you should be going around claiming any sort of victory here. Let's face it, adding a few pages to the end of YOUR story can hardly be considered writing a fanfic.

At most it could be considered a very minor collaborative effort. More like editing through addition.

Tank (who has to point out that the time it took to 'help' Wendy finish her story could have been used to work on a certain original novel)
adding a few pages to the end of YOUR story can hardly be considered writing a fanfic.
I don't know - what does anyone else think? Sure looks like writing a fanfic to me... goofy

Wendy wink
Hi

Great story guys!!!!!

Well done you two thumbsup

And yes wendy...that is writing a fic...I think :rolleyes:

Karla
I was laughing out loud last night when Wendy showed me what she was planning to do to you, Tank. I even told her you were going to go insane when you realised there was no way to solve this one. laugh I never ever expected such a clever epilogue, although knowing who you are, I should have known you'd find a brilliant way to mess this up. goofy And this definitely counts as writing a fanfic! Great stuff, Tank and Ydnew. wink

Kaethel smile
Well Knat and Ydnew that was fun! You are both clever little imps<g> Laura
ROFL, Knat! Loved the Nap Retep reference - a brilliant move in this latest game of TW chess.

Yvonne smile
That was a riot!

Totally unexpected ending, Tank.

James
goofy
goofy

At most it could be considered a very minor collaborative effort. More like editing through addition.
I don't know... seems like a lot of addition, Tank. I'm leaning toward fanfic, co-authored by Tank and Wendy...

Very entertaining, you two!

~Toc
clap rotflol

Wendy and Tank, words fail me!

Delightfully done, both of you!

Lezah
hyper
Wendy- thumbsup ; Tank- laugh
Just dropping in again to thank everyone very much indeed for all your lovely feedback. laugh And to thank Tank for playing along even though he'd vowed not to write any fanfic this year.

I seem to be left with the impression that lots of you did think this didn't need a second part, though... am I right? goofy

Wendy smile (who wonders whether Tank will suspend his sabbatical long enough to get his revenge devil )
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards