Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#198072 10/04/03 06:34 PM
BanAnna Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
There was a slight tanget on the Smallville thread, so I thought I'd start something here.

I love Everwood! Colin was my favorite character and I'm so sad that he's gone now. I thought I had heard a spoiler last season that he was going to live, so I was completely shocked by the premiere. whinging

Bright was okay last season, but he's been hilarious so far this season, especially his scenes with Ephram last week. I was laughing for five minutes when he told Ephram that he kinda does stalk Amy!

Andy and Harold crack me up too; I love the way that they interact together.

And I love that Irv is the narrator; he's kinda on the outside of everything, looking in.

And Delia is adorable, of course. laugh

Ironically enough, I think my least favorite characters are Ephram and Amy. It's not that I don't like them, I just like all of the other characters better.

Anyone else want to give their thoughts?

~Anna

Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
YAY, Everwood!!!! I LOVE it!!!

I was shocked when they revealed that Colin had died! Oh my gosh, I thought the beginning at the pool with everyone there was real, not Amy's imagination.

I think Andy is sort of a bit of a busy body. My dad calls the minister from 7th Heaven (yes, he watches 7th Heaven) Reverand Buttinski and he has taken to calling Dr. Brown Dr. Buttinski (yes, he's Polish so he has to add "ski" to everything). I thought he was right in breaking patient confidentiality last week, but I thought he sort of downgraded the impact of Colin's memorial service by appealing for the town's foriveness.

I think Harold is so funny! I laugh at just about everything he does! And Bright . . . he is so cute!!! I loved his like about stalking Amy.

I agree that Amy and Epharem are not the most interesting characters. And Delia is so cute! And so is Sam smile . OMG I guess I missed one episode last season because I almost died when Sam's mom told Andy her husband was having an affair with a man! I screamed and my dad looked at me like I was crazy and explained to me that it was old news wink .

- Laura smile

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
BanAnna Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
OMG I guess I missed one episode last season because I almost died when Sam's mom told Andy her husband was having an affair with a man! I screamed and my dad looked at me like I was crazy and explained to me that it was old news
Oh my gosh! That was a great ep! I screamed when the guy spoke up on the other line. It was a complete shocker and a great piece of writing, imo.

Yeah, Andy does but in alot, but it always comes from such a good place. He's a great guy at heart and he always does the best he knows how for his kids and his patients. I think part of what I like about him is that he screws up a lot and he isn't afraid to admit it. He's just trying to do the best that he can at every given moment.

I can't wait for Andy and Nina to get together. I just know that's where the series is going, but it's probably going to take *forever* to get there. Kinda like Luke and Lorelai on Gilmore Girls if anyone watches that. They'll each date other people and swear that they're just friends, but secretly they want each other.

Okay, I'm done gushing about this show. Anyone else? laugh

~Anna

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Ohhh sign me up for the "Bright is adorable" club. Does he remind anyone else of Clark? I mean, like, a blond Clark? I don't mean his character or his looks, but his acting and his facial expressions. Pay attention to him in the next episode and see if you agree. smile

Due to my hectic schedule last year, I missed most of Season 1. I saw the premier, eps 2-4, I think, and maybe a few others. But I plan to watch it faithfully this year.

Ems

Molly
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
I don't even know a show named 'Everwood' blush

AnnaBtG. (ducking and running away)

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
BanAnna Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Anna, it's an American show. It's possible that they don't have it in Greece yet, although I know they have it in Scandinavia and probably other parts of Europe. Check it out at Everwood Online .

~Anna

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard